"Getting To Know Eachother"

YOOO 2048 WORDS IS GOOD... Anyways here's the story:

Still Lynix POV:

After we ate our lunch, we started to get to know eachother. "So who should start first?" Doni said  "Welp I guess I should go first since I insisted to get too know eachother" I said  "Oh okay" Doni said while slightly smiling

"So my name is Lynix and I like playing games, I also have 4 cats named Batman, Libra, Percy, and Leo. And I am 22 years old, people also really do like to call stupid and dumb I don't even know why I am clearly smarter than everyone combined in this school." I said  "Hmm really?" Doni said squinting his eyes "Yes of course, why do you sound like you don't believe me huh?" "Uhh of course I believe you" Doni said in a satire voice "That's what I thought. Anyways I clearly can't think of anything more about myself so I guess it's your turn Doni"

"Hmm okay I guess. So my name is Doni Bobes but you could just call me Doni like I said on the classroom, I'm also 22 years old and I have a pet cat and he hasn't got a name yet but I guess soon enough I will give him a name. I also like playing games like Minecraft, and I am pretty decent and I love making new friends so I won't be alone, well maybe not all alone I have a brother named Aatrix. We live pretty close to this school so me and Aatrix just have to walk to get here."

While Doni was talking I was just looking at him like a simp but I swear guys I am not a simp I promise you.

"Uhh Lynix are you okay? " Doni said while snapping his finger to make me go back to reality, ah shoot I stared at him for too long. "Oh sorry I just got distracted by things.." I said  "Like what??" Doni said "I don't even know." Knowing myself that was clearly a lie.

"Hey Lynix sorry if were late, we just did something important." ??? Said. "Ehh I guess it's fine." I said, "Oooo aren't you the new classmate.? I think your name was Doni, right?" ??? said  "Yup your correct!! How did you know?? I'm sure you were from another section right?" Doni said while smiling brightly, he looks so adorable smiling...

"Well there was a lot of people in the hallway saying you were cute also mentioning your name." ??? Said

"Oh how rude of me not introducing myself to a new classmate, my name is Kiply."
"INTRODUCE YOURSELVES TO HIM." Kiply said while loudly whispering to us.

"But I already introduced myself to him." I said

"It's already obvious that you introduced yourself to him, since you guys are together"
Kiply said in a annoyed voice

"I'm Quiff and nice to meet you Doni."

My name is Bionic and you look beautiful Doni."

"Aww thank you." Doni said while smiling, I was clearly getting jealous but I can't tell if he was just flirting with Doni because Bionic always flirts with with us including me.

"My name is Liger happy to have you here my boy."

"Hi I'm Saf."

"Greetings I am Bandi."

"It's so nice to meet you all!! I hope we all get along with each other!!" Doni said smiling happily.

Shortly after the school bell rang meaning we have to get back to class.

"Well it was nice meeting you guys, I really hope we can get to talk to each other more." Doni said. Me, Doni, Bionic and Quiff went back to our class while Kiply, Liger, Saf, and Bandi went to their class.
"What's our next class?" Doni asked
"Our next class is--"
"It's Foreign Language" I suddenly got interrupted by Bionic
"Oh okay thank you, ermm??"
"Bionic"
"Oh okay thank you again Bionic." Doni said, I was glaring at Bionic good thing he didn't see me glaring at him..