I've read too many stories like that in my past life that just because of the situation I thought of that.

Anyways, work.

"God damn it, all of the businesses I've come to all rejected me! Probably it was that bastard doing!"

I'd come to every place of this shit and all of them rejected me!

"So childish! If only I have superpowers too...  Sigh..."

I then suddenly a certain's person sleeping face...

"Why did I suddenly remember her...  It's not like she's here..."

....

.....

................................

There she was.

In some alleyway where only some could go into...  And I notice her.

Sleeping in a cardboard box like an abandoned kitten.

Sitting there and sleeping peacefully as if no people are looking at her.

Fulfilled By a self-satisfaction of sleeping...

I couldn't help but head toward her, stared at her, and sat with my butt touching my ankle.

I poked her out of curiosity

-poke, poke, poke...

"...what are you doing...?"

Bianca said still half sleepy, well not like she was talking to me fully awake.

"I should be the one asking that... What the hell are you sleeping here like an abandoned kitten, Seriously, I thought I saw an abandoned Bianca."

"... I want to feel what kittens felt when they sleep here in this...  Small, uncomfortable box.  And I Thought.   Why not try to sleep...  It was...  Comfortable especially when no light could give into the dark..."

"This place is dirty, there is trash here and there, and there may be some bad people...  No, I should be worried about them right? Anyway...  This place is dirty and you're comfortable with it?"

"....*pout* I'm not the type of person who can easily sleep in a dirty place...  I took care of it..."

Bianca said who was now half awake...

"...you have your own house right...?  Why are you not going home?"

"...ly...."

"What?"

".... Lonely...  It's lonely there..."

We went silent after Bianca said that, I did not talk for a while and just patted her head

"aawww, you poor little child-"

I was not able to finish my word when I was suddenly face-planted on the ground.

Of course, it's not painful but it was enough for me to say 'It hurts! '

"I-I'm sorry, Just k-kidding so...  C-can you stop now...?"

"David idiot, pervert, stupid, meanie."

"I would gladly accept those words except one, I may be a pervert but I am not like you, Slut."

"creepy eye bag."

"Still a slut."

"stupid."

"is that all you can say? Slut?"

"Should I use thunder for you to turn into crisp?"

"I'm sorry, I will do anything just don't do that."

"anything?"

"a-anything..."

"....then, Live at my house from now on..."

"Sure thing."

"? You did not reject or be surprised? Weird,  I thought men would be shocked by this.., does the book I have read was nothing but a lie?"

That was the longest word she have ever said.

"I mean, I said I'll do anything so..."

No, I just thought I could get a free room, a house without paying anything...

I won't have a problem with bills, cooking, etc. 

Haa...  Such a life, I will have a peaceful dull life there.

"good...  I need someone to clean, cook,  paying bills in my house after all."

"huh...?  Don't you have, you know some servants?"

"none...  I reject them all, we are the only ones who will live there. "

"huh.....  Wait? We? "

"Yes, only the two of us."

"......... You're probably not planning some horniness right?"

"Why did you think like that,  I'm not a person who will ravage you...."

"X doubt."

We keep our conversation until I completely forgot about finding work, although it was a shame I couldn't say my walking and finding is not worth it.

After all, I meet her in such a place.

I just hope next time, a job, a place where employees go would accept me.

Zero: When you can't think of a proper chapter title so you can just put anything randomly... 

Edited; Zero:  so somene made an opinion about the chapter title and and even came up with a title called "Kitten in a Box" yeo thank you, user *******.