But because my legs couldn't use my strength, the swing couldn't move.

    "I'll push it for you." At some point, Zhong Ying stood behind her.

    Different from their wedding in the last world, this time Zhong Ying wore a military uniform, with military emblems engraved on her straight epaulettes, and the silver-white suit had the shape of Zinuo Xing, which was "like a boat and like a gold ingot". golden coat of arms.

    The silver and gold-edged belt around her waist perfectly outlines her waistline.

    Those long straight legs are exquisite and perfect, and the military boots are perfectly buckled on the calves without a trace of fat.

    The swing started to shake slightly, Zhu Xingtong looked back at her, "Cub, next time I want to wear a military uniform too, you are so handsome!"

    Zhong Ying came to her, squatted down, and straightened her beautiful wedding dress "I remember I asked you before, you said you wanted to wear a wedding dress." "

    Because I want to be your little princess." Zhu Xingtong pouted, "Princesses always wear wedding dresses!"

    Zhong Ying smiled , "You don't need to wear a wedding dress, you are my princess."

    She knelt down on one knee and took out the ring that had been polished for a long time, "Although it is the second time, but, Zhu Xiaobao, will you marry me?"

    Zhu Xingtong was stunned when she saw the ring, was it a ring made of spar? After realizing it, she burst out laughing, "Did you do it yourself?"

    Zhong Ying's expression flashed a little nervous, "Well...do you like it?"

    Zhu Xingtong leaned over and pinched her face, "You're nervous again , are you nervous every time you propose?"

    Zhong Ying nodded, "I can't help it."

    It's difficult to take her as a wife.

    "Okay, Zhu Xingtong has already married you once, it's Miralleen's turn. Do it again! Do it again!"

    Marshal Zhong took a deep breath, "Mi Xiaobao, will you marry me?"

    Zhu Xingtong :? ? ?

    Mi Xiaobao still bent her lips and said: "Yes."

    "Then we should swear to God." She got up, bent down, put her arms around her back and legs, and easily hugged Princess Ren.

    Zhu Xingtong leaned on her shoulder and smiled happily, leaning into her ear and whispering: "No matter how many times, I will marry you."

    Zhong Ying stopped and asked her softly with a smile: "Then if next time, Did you marry me?"

    Zhu Xingtong thought for a while and found that it was not bad, so she nodded with a smile: "Okay! I will propose at that time! Will Marshal Zhong marry me?"

    Zhong Ying pondered for a while, Pause for a few seconds on purpose.

    "Huh? Don't you want to?" Zhu Xingtong asked fiercely.

    "Of course I would."

    Zhong Ying looked at the person in her arms and thought to herself, Sansheng was lucky to meet you, how could she not be unwilling.

    Zhu Xingtong laughed, mua, and rewarded her with a kiss.

    So, Marshal Zhong had a bright lipstick mark on his pretty face that day.