Chapter 58

Chapter 58

    Zhu Xingtong came to pick up the plane very early.

    Unsurprisingly, the special team will land on Zino before nine o'clock.

    Zhu Xingtong didn't wait for a while, and the spaceship slowly appeared in the field of vision and landed slowly.

    'Pfft—' After the car came to a complete stop, the engine stopped, and the whole pasture was shocked.

    The cabin opens.

    The first one to come out was Limon, who escaped, and the first person he saw after opening the cabin was Star Lord, which made him stunned for a second, and soon, he gave military salutes: "Star Lord!" "Special

    team Limon reported to Star Master that the mission has been successfully completed!"

    "Special team Knowles reported to Star Master that the mission has been successfully completed!"

    "Special team..."

    The four reported in a row and stood in a row. Zhong Ying, who was squeezed to the end by them, arrived late.

    Her description was more embarrassing than the other four. She had mud on her body, went to a wormhole, and even had some unknown slime on her flowing ponytail.

    "...I plan to clean up after landing before going to see you. I'm a bit, not well." Zhong Ying covered her face, feeling a little embarrassed.

    She has always had a good image in front of Zhu Xiaobao.

    "No, this is very handsome." Seeing Zhong Ying who was embarrassed to see her, Zhu Xingtong couldn't help laughing.

    She was dressed in the blue-gold military uniform of the Empire, her long legs were stretched into a perfect arc, she was carrying a large bag in her hand, and she was carrying a military gun. Her face was painted with the exclusive camouflage imprint of the Empire, which gave her a hint of wildness.

    As if seeing her when she was the star of the empire, bright, dazzling, invincible.

    This is super handsome, isn't it!

    "Colonel Zhong, congratulations on your triumphant return. Also... welcome home." Zhu Xingtong's voice was very soft, but also very important.

    But for Zhong Ying, there is nothing more beautiful than these words.

    In the last world, she almost died in an airplane accident. Seeing her again, seeing her again, and knowing each other's true identity at this time, the phrase 'Welcome home' almost made her cry on the spot.

    Zhong Ying threw down the weight on her body, stepped off the spaceship, and looked at her deeply: "I thought it would be a long, long time before I see you again." She

    wanted

    to hug her, and wanted to hug her very much.

    Zhu Xingtong also opened his arms for her to hug, but she was in a wheelchair and was not tall enough, so it was a bit embarrassing.

    But Zhong Ying perfectly ignored the embarrassment.

    She knelt directly in front of her wife and pulled him into her arms.

    Zhu Xingtong was helpless, but she also understood that she really missed her.

    "Zhu Xiaobao." She hugged him tightly, buried her head in her neck, and breathed in her scent greedily. During the estrus period, there is no spare energy to think so much. Goodbye at this moment is like a catalyst, stimulating those accumulated longings and letting them all spew out.