"Yeah." Seeing the four team members looking up at the sky, Zhu Xingtong asked her in a low voice, "What's the matter?"

    They had been working for five days before leaving for the mission, but Zhong Ying had no sense of reality at all.

    Is Zhu Xiaobao really Miral?

    Is she really in this world?

    Countless question marks piled up in her heart, until now seeing her, calling her, and hearing her response, those obstacles were broken one by one.

    She didn't speak, just stuck to her quietly.

    Suddenly, Zhu Xingtong felt something gently licking her neck, and the moist and warm feeling made her tremble uncontrollably.

    The strong pheromone came out from the person holding her, instantly surrounding her.

    It seems... something is wrong?

    Zhu Xingtong called her: "Cub?"

    Zhong Yinghong looked up from her neck, "I... seem to be in heat."

    Zhu Xingtong:? ?

    "We only did it for five days last time, and I..." Zhu Xingtong wanted to cry, but he hadn't finished speaking yet, why are you gagging me!

    Say even the gag!

    Zhu Xingtong: "I... um."

    Zhong Ying picked him up and rushed to the lounge near the tarmac.

    Zhu Xingtong, who was carried away ruthlessly: ...I'm tired, destroy it.

    ...

    Several other special team members covered their noses one after another. With the previous experience, they stopped complaining and went about doing what they should do.

    But before leaving, I still have to sigh with emotion—

    "Colonel Zhong and Star Master have a really good relationship."

    "Yes."

    Limon said directly and quietly: "Yes, it is very harmonious and very interesting."

    The three of them turned around immediately after hearing the words Limon, his eyes seem to be filled with 'distressed': Limon, I didn't expect you to understand so well! You are not the pure Mongolia I know!

    Limon: ...

    he was impure, and Colonel Zhong opened the door to a new world with a few words.

    ...

    Probably knowing that Zhu Xingtong's small body is relatively weak, and Colonel Zhong's estrus period didn't last long this time.

    After two days, the estrus was forcibly ended.

    But the strange thing is, maybe the estrus period is not enough, Colonel Zhong has been very clingy recently, once Zhu Xiaobao leaves her field of vision, her pheromones will automatically float out and catch people!

    Zhu Xiaobao who was caught N times: ...

    "Cub, there has never been a case in the history of Planet Zino where the star master asked for leave for two weeks in a row." Zhu Xingtong lay on the bed, gently stroking her head, as if comforting an insecure child.

    But is it really insecure?

    No, Colonel Chung, she just wanted to get along with his wife.