Manyata: I will eat it on one condition.

Uday: What is this behaviour now? You promised you would listen.

Manyata: I am listening. Just on my terms. I'll eat the medicine lekin humein tumhari bahon main laitna hai. I'm tired.

Uday: You are taking advantage of the situation now.

Manyata: i learnt it from my fiancé.

Uday just sighs and says: fine, eat your medicine and take as much advantage as you want now. Later it's not going to work. You know that right?

Manyata: I know but bharpayi krun gi. I'll earn your forgiveness. Then you'll be taking advantage.

He doesn't say anything and makes himself comfortable in her bed and signals her to come in his arms. She lies down on top of him and draws patterns on his shirt lazily.

Both end up falling asleep being at peace after so many days

Everyone comes into the room an hour later only to see the beautiful sight of Uday and Manyata sleeping in each other's arms and they come out, not before the youngsters take their picture.

Devgarh Living Room:

DS: I hope everything is alright now between the both of them. Dekh ke toh yehi lag raha tha.

Komal: G maa saheb. They look peaceful after so many days.

Brijraj: Yeah I haven't seen a calm look or a smile on Manyata's face since the past few days and look how she was with Uday now, sleeping so peacefully.

Av: We should have done something sooner. Maybe our kids wouldn't have suffered so much then.

Giriraj: it's ok. Its better they sort it out themselves. Sometimes the kids need to realise on their own. We'll just do something about their marriage. Don't know in the near future what else we'll walk in on.

Everyone smiles at that and the scene shifts to the youngsters.

Vijay: Uday is so whipped. That's why he was avoiding M bhai. He knew he'll melt seeing his princess. Now look at them.

Jay: My jiji is the best. He would have melted sooner or later seeing her.

Unnati: not only your jiji, but my dada is the best too. He loves her, he obviously can't see her hurt.

Jagat: Ek hum hain jinhe romance ka chance nahi milta even when things are perfect and look at him, romancing even in anger. He winks at jay.

Jay: shutup (pretends to glare at him, while Unnati and Jay laugh).

Manyata's room in the evening:
Uday is awake but has his eyes closed not wanting to disturb Manyata's sleep. He feels her stir and groan a little suddenly sitting up. He gets up with her.