"Are we going tew see Mari tew, tew-morrow mama?" Grayson asked after buckling himself in.

Samara scrunched up her face and pressed the start button with her foot stepping on the brakes. This was the second time he asked about Kamari today, she found it weird.

Granted, Kamari did have lunch with him on Monday after his session with Samara. He asked for permission and she gave it because she wasn't able to have lunch with Grayson as she usually does. She was too busy trying not to spazz and speaking with her boss regarding some little girl bullying her son.

She didn't expect Grayson to ask about Kamari. Mainly because she didn't like Kamari.

Her son has to beef with whoever she beefs with.

"Uhm, yes. You will, are you excited?" She focused her vision on the dashboard as she pulled out of the parking spot.

"Yes! We friends, mama," He chuckled.

Samara shook her head, it was a shame. Her three-year-old had more friends than she did. "Oh wow, well that is so cool baby," She chuckled, speeding through the parking garage lane.

"Yep," Grayson kicked his legs while looking out his window.

_________________

Nae Nae💓

Girlllaaa🙄

We're basically in a commitmented
relationship. stop being irky

stop talking in cursive and
i might🤭

🧍🏽‍♀️

Definitely blocking you bitch.

😂😂😂

you wanna be my gf
soooo bad.

gay ass

NO BITCH!

IM ONLY GAY FOR YOU
BECAUSE YOUR ASS
IS FAT!

😦😦😦

what about my personality 🫤?

Its not that great, your
ass makes up for it tho🥴

blocked✌🏾

"If you fall and hurt yourself North, I'm not taking you to the Spital," Samara heard shouting coming from beside her as she sat on the park bench. She shook her head at Gabriel, constantly shouting every time she saw him at the park.

Gabriel is the father of Grayson's new friend—North, who he met at the park a few weeks back. Samara wouldn't say she and Gabriel were best friends but they were acquaintances with one another because their kids are friends now.

He was also new to Baltimore as well, coming from Philly five months ago to open his tattoo shop.

"So loud, this is why she can barely hear at times," Samara teased, looking at him from the corner of her eye.

Gabriel sucked his teeth, waving her off "She be playin' like she can't hear when she knows she can. She the bid," He chuckled.