JJ- Home alone

Ava pov: Right now I was out with the pouges and my boyfriend

Ava pov:
Right now I was out with the pouges and my boyfriend. I was wearing my pink matching skirt outfit with white little heels. We were out at a party on the beach which was nice since we got to see the sunset.

The whole time jj had his arms around my waist and touching me. But that's how he always was, he was touchy. And I loved it.

The party came to an end and I gave Sarah a hug goodbye. "Eat that dick tonight" she said in my ear. "Oh I will" I said with a grin. My parents were on a business trip in nyc so that means I could bring anyone over and fuck jj everyday. I walked up to jj while he was talking to JB. "Wanna sleepover at my house tonight" I asked him.

"Yeah that's fine with me" he said with a smirk on his face. My cheeks went pink. That stupid fucking smirk made my core wet. JJ grabbed my hand and we both said our goodbyes as we both got back into his car.

The whole car ride back to my house was filled with laughter and the whole time his hand on my thigh. We pulled up to my house and parked in the drive way. He opened my door and grabbed my hand to help me out.

"What a gentleman" I said. I opened the font door with the key. We both went up stairs to my room and got in pjs since we were going to watch a movie in my room. JJ had his own drawer in my room filled with clothes because of his home life.

JJ put on a pair of plaid baggy pj pants and a black beater. I was in the bathroom getting un ready but ready at the same time. I was horny for him and I wanted him to fuck me.

I took off my makeup and did my skincare routine. I then just cultured my lashes and put on lip gloss. I brush through my hair and tuck a small piece behind my ear. I took off my clothes and put on my floral tank top and my small mini matching shorts.

Half of my ass was out but I didn't care. I put Lotion all over my body and then sprayed my ms Dior perfume. I opened the bathroom door to see JJ laying in my bed on his phone. "What movie you want to watch?" I asked him as I sat down on the bed next to him.

He looked at me and moving his eyes up and down. "a-anything" he said. no bra on under my tank so my tits we're out and I had a pair of extra small shorts on. I could tell he was hard.

we both decided to watch 365 days since we were bored. JJ pulled me over so his arms were around me and my head was laying down on his chest.

The whole time I could tell JJ was getting turned on especially because we we're watching the boat scene. His hand was on my ass and his thumb was moving in circles against my ass.

Slowly I moved my hand over to his dick and felt that he was hard. I put my hand down his pants and started to jerk him off. "Fuck ava" JJ said under his breath. I got up from laying down and sat on my knees on the bed. "Pull your pants down so I can suck your cock dry daddy" I said as I whispered in his ear.

He immediately pulled down his pants and his boxers. I used my little hands to jerk him off and tease him a little. "Stop the tease princess" he said as he threw his head back. I moved my head down and licked the tip of his cock getting the precum.

I started to bop my head and went down and his cock hitting the back of my throat each time. "Fuckkk" JJ said moaning. I pulled back for a second for a breather. I went back done and licked his balls going back up to his cock.

"Oh my fucking god" JJ said under his breath. "Fuck I'm going to cum" JJ said and he came inside of my mouth. "Your such a good girl"  jj said as he tucked a piece of my hair behind my hair. "Now let me help you" JJ said with a smirk on his face.

He pull off my tank top revealing my tits. "Fuck ava" JJ said. He laid me down on the bed so he was on top. He sucked my nipples and kissing around my tits and leaving hickeys. he kissed down my stomach and pulled down my shorts.

"I can't wait to eat this pretty pussey" JJ said in a husky voice. I let out a whine, I opened my legs to give him access. He went down and begin to suck my clit and moved up and down in my pussy. "Fuck JJ" I said letting out a moan.

"This pussy taste so fucking sweet" he said I threw my head back because of his dirty talk. "Fuck JJ I'm close" I said. He started to speed up his pace and go faster. I let out  a moan and came "your cum taste so fucking good" JJ said "ride me baby" JJ said. He pulled me on top of him so I was on his lap. He started to move my hips on his cock beginning to ride him.

"Fuck JJ your cock feels so good" I said "i know baby" JJ said. He started to move my hips faster to pick up the paste "oh my god" JJ said close. I stoped and I lined myself up with his cock.

"Come on princess use my cock to fuck yourself" JJ said. His cock was in me and JJ turned us around so he was on top while I was laying down.

"JJ please" I begged and whined for his cock. "What is it baby?" He said "fuck me" I said. Right then and there he shoved his cock in me and started to move.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head and my head got all fuzzy because of the feeling. He picked up the pace and started to go faster which made the room filled with the sounds of clapping because of our Skin touching.

JJ started to get sloppy and I knew he was close and so was I. "Fuck I'm close" I said with a moan. "Me too" jj said.

And both of us came "fuck" JJ said with a grunt. We both laid next to each other trying to catch our breaths. I pulled over one of JJ's shirt and went to the bathroom real quick.

After I came out I want to drawer and put on my black lace thong. JJ just had his pj pants back on.

I jumped back into bed and rested my head on his chest as we both fell asleep.