MHM - 1

Christiana's POV

Smile was plastered on everyone's face as we all were declared as first graduates of East High. Happiness lurked in every corner of the building.

Right after the ceremony I sprinted straight into Chase's arms engulfing him into a bone-crushing hug.

"Can you believe it? We made it Chase!" I whispered in his ear as my lips brushed his baby soft skin. As the realization hit me, I felt my cheeks turning warm with embarrassment.

Chase and I were best friends since we were four. As we grew up he turned into the most attractive man that girls dropped on their knees for. I would sure be one of them, but I can't let my feelings ruin our friendship. How long would it last anyways? Once he turns eighteen, he'll take over the Alpha position after his father and find his mate.

Just thinking about it made me squirm as a shiver of jealousy and discomfort ran through me. Why did I feel this way? I do not know.

"I know right," happiness sparked in his mesmerizing icy blue eyes, but was soon replaced with sadness. That's when it occurred to me... and I pulled him into another hug not caring about anything what so ever.

"I will miss you, Chase. Do you have to go...?" I whined with sadness. As tears threatened to fall.

"Do you think I would ever leave you if I had a choice? I love you Christiana and I will come back...for our friendship" he assured me, truthfully. Now this is why I like Chase, he always thinks optimistic.

"Y-you promise?" I managed to stutter as tears began to fall, making my cheeks wet, but I don't care.

"I do. I'll text you, call you and come back to you, Tia" I chuckled at the nickname.

However, before I could utter another word - breaking the distance, wrapping his arms around my waist...he pecked my lips.

At first, my eyes widen with astonishment, but soon a wide grin spread on my face.

"You better, Chasey" I stated, smirking. Honestly, it was an attempt to brighten the mood and it fortunately worked. I love you, Chase. I shouldn't, but I do. I thought as I saw his retreating figure at distant now.

~~<•>~~
Coming soon...