Chapter 2

TW:Cursing and violence
(Might not be exactly like the anime and manga but idc.)

After present mic had finished speaking everyone started filing our of the room to change clothes and head to their respective areas. "It's annoying that they split us up, I wanted to beat you..." you said glancing at Izuku.
"Yes but they did it so we couldn't team up with people we knew." He said getting up to leave. You followed him out of the room heading to the bus that would take you to the correct area. You soon arrived, wearing your joggers, tank top and jacket. You had quite large muscles, and toned abs.
"Woah, manly muscles! " said a red haired boy with sharp teeth.
"Oh, uh thanks? " you questioned.
He gave you a wide smile and smashed his fists together. "No problem, dudette!". You were going to respond until you heard present mic yelling " What are you waiting for there are no timers in real fights! ". You waved at the boy before running off into the gates. 'I'm gonna pass 100%' you thought as you looked for robots. Suddenly four, 3 point robots appeared in front of you. You pulled out aizawas scarf from the item box. (You saw it the night before). Using the scarf you grabbed the robots smashing them into each other destroying them. You kept this up until you heard a buzz signaling the end of the exam.
You headed over to the written exam area. They handed you your test saying you had 3 hours to complete it. You studied lots of subjects the night before so you were sure you'd pass..
2 and a half hours later you walked to  the front, your shoulders slumped and eyes dropped. You yawned as you handed the man your test paper before leaving the room. You waited for izuku outside the gate, yawning every few minutes. Soon you saw the familiar adorable, fluffy hair walking out of the building. " hey izuku hurry up" you yelled holding up your hand. He walked over to you with a sad aura surrounding him
"I failed, I didn't get any points at all! " he squeaked out frowning deeply.
"Oh, I'm sure you did great. " you said trying to cheer him up. "You'll know when we get the letters! "
He looked at you and smiled, "yeah you're right... "