Its the perfect time

Diamond: I seen Jatoree's picture on Instagram of her twins they are 6 years old today. They reminded me so much of her. I logged off Instagram and decided to take a ride. I hoped in my pink and black BMW. As I was riding I spotted Jatoree's husband walking across the road I thought to my self perfect timing. I speeded up and hit him. I felt good afterwards to know that my mission was accomplished. I took my bmw to my secret garage. I called me boys up and told them to redo my BmW. I got into my challenger and went home. I cut on my tv and seen the news on. They were talking about a hit and run. They also announced Will dead on the scene. I seen Jatoree'. And her boys on the news. She was crying and talking. I was hurt because she was crying I could tell she really loved will. I decided to get up and take a shower and then go to the club to find me bitch to fuck for the night.
Jatoree: I was hurt and I felt like my heart was damaged. I couldn't believe that someone would kill my husband. I thought who ever shot him at the church was long gone because six years had passed. I decided to do my husbands funeral black and blue. I finally got my self around to start planning his funeral.