Friends Reunited and a New Romance

Mark sat there at a bar in San Francisco. He had been having a drinking problem ever since Johnny died.

"Something on your mind?" the bartender asked.

"Piss off" Mark said, half drunk.

"You know if you don't tell me what's wrong I can just throw you out. You've been drinking at my bar for years now and not once have you ever said why. Normally I wouldn't ask but today you've been even more miserable than before" said the bartender.

Mark stared at his drink for a few moments, then sighed.

"On this day 20 years ago, my best friend killed himself. It was my fault; I had sex with his fiancée several times. When he found out, we fought and I said horrible things about him... Then he shot himself in the mouth because of us" Mark said sadly.

"Jesus. I'm sorry for your loss" said the bartender.

But then...

A man sat next to Mark.

"What'll you have?" the bartender asked the man.

"I'll take a scotchka, please" the man said in a voice that was all to familiar to Mark.

Mark turned his head and saw Johnny sitting next to him.

"Oh, hai, Mark" Johnny said to his friend.

Mark looked surprised for a few moments, then poured his drink out.

"Gotta stop drinking this shit" he mumbled to himself.

Johnny placed his hand on Mark's.

"You are not hallucinating. It really is me, Mark" Johnny reassured.

Mark's eyes widened, then tears began to well up in them.

"Johnny, I... I'm so sorry" Mark said before passing out.

A few hours later...

Mark woke up on the couch of his apartment. He thought seeing Johnny again was all a dream, but then he saw Johnny sitting in a chair in the corner of the room.

"Hi, baby-face" Johnny said to his old friend.

"Johnny? How is this possible? I saw your body. I watched your coffin be lowered into the ground" Mark said in disbelief.

"It is a long story, Mark. You see, I'm not human. I am an alien who comes from a distant galaxy and a planet called 'The-Room.' A war had been going on there for decades. It was only a few hours ago that they were able to send some people over here and bring me back to life with their advanced technology" Johnny explained.

Tears welled up in Mark's eyes and he ran over to Johnny and hugged him.

"I'M SO SORRY FOR EVERYTHING, JOHNNY!!!" he cried.

"Don't worry about it. I forgive you, Mark" Johnny said as he held Mark close.

The two gazed into each other's eyes for a few moments, and then... they kissed.

After a few moments they stopped kissing.

"I love you, Johnny" Mark told him.

"I love you, too, Mark. I should've chosen you instead of Lisa" said Johnny.

Now we get a classic Room sex scene between Johnny and Mark. After they made love, they laid in bed next to each other.

"Now that we're a couple, there's something I want to talk to you about, Mark" Johnny said.

"What?" Mark asked.

"I want to find all our old friends: Denny, Peter, Mike, Michelle, all of them. And then... we're gonna kill that bitch Lisa and everyone else who betrayed me" Johnny said.

Mark was surprised by this, but then smirked.

"Let's do it" he said.

Thx for reading.