❤️‍🔥Bad Liar: Kihyun& Shownu❤️‍🔥

Start from the beginning

"Uh uhn...head up baby.." he gruffs, squeezing a handful of her flesh sharply. He accentuates the gesture by following up with a hard slap that sounds off into the atmosphere.

The biting sting of it has her lifting her head and she immediately locks eyes with the dark gaze that had been roving over her sweat glazed body for the past several minutes.

Kihyun is comfortably naked and positioned at the center of his bed with his back pressing against the headboard, legs spread and giving her an unobstructed view of everything he had to offer

Although not as cut as his roommate, Kihyun's own set of impressive abs were defined by perspiration and they contract with every deep staggered breath. His chest and shoulders were sculpted and prominent, as well as his arms that flex occasionally under the moonlight.

He was sexy as hell.

And perhaps if Hyunwoo hadn't claimed her first, Kihyun would be the one bending her over his bed. The thought has him scowling a little.

Hyunwoo sets a slow and painful pace, pulling himself out halfway before shoving forward with enough pressure to make her yelp.

But her eyes are kept ahead, locked with Kihyun's as he licked his lips seductively and grasped himself at the base of his dick. He gives it a firm squeeze and exhales loudly as every vein on his shaft bulged.

Her eyes fall from his blissed expression to his pulsing dick that glistened from the beads of precum dripping from his hole.

"Kihyun..." she mewls, despite her boyfriend digging into her slowly from behind. His name on her lips in that way sends a shiver down Kihyun's body and the hand encircling his shaft strokes upward, causing an open-mouthed groan to fall from his lips.

"Ugh..oooh shit.." he sighs, expertly teasing himself with languid strokes that almost mimic Hyunwoo's rhythm perfectly. It's a dizzying sight, watching his hand glide up and down his veiny length, pushing more drops of cum to pool at the tip.

"Hey beautiful...." Kihyun summons the woman entranced by his dick softly, his voice tender and the words like honey on his tongue.

When she looks at him, his gaze softens and the hardness in his brow melts as he tilts his head back slightly to rest against the head board.

"Thats right.......eyes on me baby..." he breathes, chuckling a little as he paused midstroke to wag his dick teasingly for her to see. He pants sexily at the motion and runs his tongue over his top teeth with a soft smile.

He looked like the devil , gazing down his nose at her with his lips wet and parted. His hand was so pretty wrapped around himself, his girth as impressive as his length.

Hyunwoo grunts at the way her walls tightened around him and he smirks up at Kihyun briefly before driving his hips back and snapping into her harshly.

She cries out shamelessly but her eyes never stray from Kihyun's tantalizing display.