Four × bullied! reader

Start from the beginning

Eyes had been on you since day 1 of this season. It was the good old host, four.

Except he wasn't all what you thought he seemed...

He saw what happened with you and the alliance earlier and anger was boiling. Of course he saw. He followed you every where you went. And he stayed whenever you stopped.

After you ran off into the forest, the algebralian didn't waste time and quickly killed off any source of recovery for the two, pencil and match..

He summoned his zap rays and wasted no time by killing off the alliances leaders in and flash. He regretted nothing. Nothing at all. He didn't care about the pleads. The screams were music to his ears more than anything.

He didn't care that the other objects saw.

He didn't care they was no resource source.

All he cared about, was you.
______

The blue number lifted your body carrying you as if you were a baby, bridal style. (It's TOO CLICHÉ!!-)

A grin perked through his sharp teeth as he carries you towards a safe place..where no one could interfere with him...it would just be him... and you..

His heart was already pounding while he has you in his arms. Good thing he was close to the Base or he would've settled in the grass. He couldn't control yourself how that he knew you were all his! No one was going to be in between you!

He teleported into the Base where x sat in a desperate state. They had been waiting for four to come back for days..and here he was!
"Four! You're back!" X says happily.

X immediately teleported to four ignoring his own weak limp structure only then paying attention to you.
X was quickly confused and questioned who the tired object was.

"Who- is this?" X says unknowing of all what happened just earlier. The kills..

Four flashes an innocent toothy smile at his co-host switching into a more nice act, "Oh don't worry about them! They're the one I've been talking about.." Four looks at you in his arms with love sick eyes.

X seemed to catch on but not as accurate as he interpreted. I mean- who would Immediately guess you were four's loved obsession?

The yellow variable had a little up face as he thought of what this was. "Oh! Is this your crush?~" he asked teasingly oblivious. A few light giggles escaped the two alrebraliens.

A blush formed on four's cheeks as he laughed as if none of what happened a few minutes prior even fazed him the slightest.
"You could say that. X, could you do me a favour and clean up another death? It was a stupid one this time." Four says holding his grip on you tighter.

"Sure thing! I'll be back soon" X says none the wiser of the situation.
Four knew he'll be back late.. after all, the mess to clean up was a dirty one.

As soon as the doors closed it was only you.
You just you nothing else
Four waited..
He waited..

For this moment. The two of you. Alone.

Finally it had come.

His breath went heavy and his act came to an end where his eyes turned sickly and his mouth hung open, releasing hot breaths.

He sat in a far reserved and closed up corner of the Base where it would be complicated to get to. He place you on top of him as your body leaned on his like a doll leaning on a wall.

_____
.
Your eyes slowly awoke in a sudden tired panic. You felt your surroundings unfamiliar and strange. The presence was heavily highly noticeable.
A strange feeling of something holding you was felt. You weren't yey fully awake but you knew someone was with you, holding you down.

The other stranger realised you woke up and didn't waste time pulling you closer as the air out of your body left you breathless by the tight grasp of the entity.

They held you tightly hugging you makings satisfied sounds. You were scared and panicked as to who this stranger might be but kept silent at the fear of being hurt.

Though, the person seemed to notice your scared. They let loose a bit, still making sure you couldn't escape as they whispered in your ear, "your safe with me.."

You felt the stranger lean into your neck laying there comfortably. They're texture slightly felt like fur and it eased you down a bit.

But wait, the voice kind of sounded like a familiar host-

"F-four?" You stuttered out. Your voice came off croaky and high but still the number perked up as he immediately cupped your face.

You now clearly saw the blue number. Your eyes widened at what you were looking at.

His eyes were love sick, clearly not in the right mindset. His mouth was ready open wide and a dark blue blush formed on his cheeks. His body showed all aspects of a desperate need.

You.

He had you in his arms, there was no going back. You couldn't struggle out of it you knew his capability and power...

You're stuck with him..

Forever..

_______

A/n: so I tried my best to make it not as repetitive as most of the four x readers and I'm sorry if it didn't turn out well. I think it's ok but not much-

Requested by: Bfdi_fandmm

Art will be added later*