Four × bullied! reader

Start from the beginning

She stood up and smiled evily and looked at you.

"Now listen up." She said making you stiffen a bit.

"You have great skill, great talent I'll give you that." She walked beside your right and leaned in too close for comfort.

"I'll get straight to the point o/n. I want you to use your skills to promote my fashion line." Slowly making her way to your left as if you being intimidated wasn't enough.

You let out little hiccups still miraculously managing to hold your tears. "Flower has been skyrocketing ever since she started her 'Oh my petal' trend" She said mockingly in disgust.

"So I'm going to need someone to make some quick money for me plus get me to be no.1 on fashions trending." Her voice spoke braggingly as she invision-ed herself famously existing.

She turned to you giving a manipulative glare. It was pitiful but also needy. As if she's quietly indicating no other choice.
"And I'll need you to cooperate. Got it?" She said in a sick high voice.

You frantically nod as your chest felt tight and so did your hands. Match let go at the sign of 2 snaps from pencil and you quickly retrieved them rubbing them for blood circulation.
You stood up as quick as you could running away from the alliance.

"Hey where's do you think!-" Match shouted but was quickly cut off by pencil. "Leave them. They'll be back."
______
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

°

*

Sniffles and hiccups were heard through the forest echos.  It was o/n letting out her cries in private so no one could see.

This wasn't what you wanted!

How could this day get any worse??

Oh how you wished to have someone's shoulder to cry on so bad-

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH-"

You jolted up as you near the most high pitched shrilled scream ever. No doubt it was pencil. Soon after followed by a similar one but tad bit lower in pitch which you could guess was match. Your senses went haywire as you stepped back closer into the forest. Why are they screaming?? Are they o-

Wait.

Why do you care?

So what if they scream it's probably something dumb they're overreacting with anyways.

You let out an annoyed gruff for wasting your breath on them.

You slowly sat down as you recollected your stressed self.
Currently you were more of relieved to finally be free from the grasp of the alliance. Sure it had just been less than a day but you still didn't want anything to do with them.

You're eyes felt heavy as the screams kept at it. They were oddly not as bothersome as you thought. Needless to say, you slept through the evening peacefully...
______
.
.
.
Oh but of course. No bfb episode goes without bloodshed! Atleast in the other version..