ma heart 💝 .
ightt 🤞🏽 .

𖤐

jaelin took a deep breath and rolled her eyes, her getting up from her bed to put on her stitch fluffy socks, her slippers and her grey nike tech since it was snowing a little bit outside.

she told alexandra and her mother that she was going to dd's and made her way to her car and drove to dd's house. after about ten minutes, she finally got to his house. she knocked on the front door, opening it to reveal his mom.

"hola crimsley," she said, walking inside. "hola, cariño," she answered. "aquí para dd?" she questioned the girl before she went downstairs to dd's room. she nodded her head and smiled. "sí, señora. quería que le peinara, así que." she replied.

crimsley smacked her lips and nodded. "típica," she said, heading over to the couch. "bueno, diviértanse. estaré aquí arriba si me necesitan." she assured the girl. jaelin nodded her head and went downstairs into her boyfriends bedroom to see him playing the game.

she smacked her lips and sighed. she walked over behind the boy and removed his headset. "how you gon' want me to do yo hair but you on the game?" she asked sarcastically. he smiled and brought the girl into a hug. "it'll be quick. maybe," he whispered. "yo chat, look at my girl, bro." he smiled.

she waved at the camera then set her stuff down on the side of his bed, climbing onto it and going on her phone. she was snapping people back, either sending a photo of the bed or herself. she heard stomping coming towards the door, causing her to look up.

"hi!" amiri screamed. he had many attempts to jump on the bed but it wasn't working. she laughed at him and picked him up and sat him on her lap. dd looked behind him and saw jaelin messing with amiri, then looked back at the camera.

"yoo, this little nigga is crazy," dd said, picking the camera up. "y'all seen chat?" he asked. "come on," amiri said, grabbing jaelin and looking at dd. "come on." he said again. "come on." he said once more. dd picked up his camera and laughed at his nephew, setting it back down.

"yo, this little nigga crazy," he said. "he said, 'come on!' " dd said, mocking what amiri had just said. "whatchu doin?" dd asked amiri, going back to his game. dd looked to his left, seeing wendy's that he had gotten for him and jaelin.

"wait, here, mamas," he said, giving her the food and her drink. "thank youu," she said, dragging the word out. "what are you streaming on?" she asked, taking a sip from her pink lemonade. "just youtube." he shrugged. she nodded her head and shared some of her food with amiri.

"i wanna change my outfit, bro," dd said. he went to some kind of shop, clicking through different faces. amiri started jumping on the bed, causing jaelin to laugh. amiri was looking at his uncles computer screen, very invested on what he was doing.

"what are you doing?" amiri asked. dd gasped and turned around. "hm?" he questioned. "what are you doing?" the little boy asked again, lifting his shirt up. jaelin immediately brought it back down just for him to pull it up again.

she brought it back down and held onto it at the bottom to make sure he wouldn't lift it up anymore. "on the game." dd answered. "game?" amiri asked surprisingly. "yup," dd replied, looking back at his screen. amiri said something, but dd and jaelin couldn't make out what he said.