JAELIN MARIE PAIGE11

JAELIN MARIE PAIGE
11.24.22
3:45 pm - her crib .

jaelin was in trilly's room with alexandra and sam watching love island. it took a whole bunch of convincing for trilly but he eventually gave in and he loves it so it's worth it. they've been watching the show for a good three hours now with no stops.

jaelin picked her phone up from her chest and looked at the time. her eyes widened and she got up from the beanbag she was laying on. "i gotta go get ready," she said, getting up. trilly paused the show and looked at his sister. "why?" he asked.

"david's mom invited me to thanksgiving at her house so i could meet her." she said whilst stretching. he nodded and looked over at his other sister who was leaving as well. "and you, alex?" he questioned. "same thing but ddot." she smiled.

trilly smacked his lips and threw his hands up. "so all y'all niggas leavin' me and sam?" he asked sarcastically. the two girls laughed at him and walked out the room. "sorry, tril, we still love you," alexandra said, closing the door.

jaelin let out a sigh and made her way to her bedroom. she wanted to look presentable but not too showy but also not too.. bad looking? she rummaged through her clothes for the next ten minutes until she decided on nike sweatpants and a white tshirt.

she connected her phone to her speaker, playing 'Keep Ya Head Up' by 2Pac. she hopped into the shower and did all the things she needed to do. after washing her hair, she quickly got out and wrapped her hair up and put her robe on.

she did her skin care and said some reassuring things to herself so things could hopefully go well tonight. she got dressed and started doing her hair routine. she quickly through her hair into a messy bun and did her edges.

whilst the girl was doing her makeup, there was a knock at her door. she closed the lid to her concealer and started blending. "come in," she said. alexandra walked into her sisters room, immediately messing with her outfit.

jaelin looked at her sister through her mirror and stopped blending in her concealer. "girl what's wrong?" she asked. "does my outfit look good?" alex asked, turning to her sister. "yeah. why did ddot say something about it?" she asked, getting straight to the stupid conclusion.

"what? hell no. i wouldn't be worried about what some nigga think about me," she said. jaelin laughed and continued on with her makeup. "i'm just nervous about meeting the whole mom thing, you know?" she said as more of a question.

jaelin nodded her head in response as she was putting her bronzer on. "you'll do a great first impression, my heart," jaelin encouraged. "just don't let ddot say no stupid shit 'bout yall." she laughed. alexandra laughed and took a big sigh.