lil bro 😛 .
ouu lemme see .

jazzy 🤍 .
nah nvm lemme change befo you beat ma ass .

jae baby 💙 .
LMFAOOO

twinn 🤞🏽 .
nah dats wildin ☠️ .

alex 😘  .
BAHHAHAHA

ma heart 💝 .
ain no wayyyy .

jae baby 💙 .
we should go to times sqaureeee

jazzy 🤍 .
you want to live the rest of yo life rii ??

jae baby 💙 .
girl bye we're goin on da aftanoon not at 2 in the mornin ..

alex 😘 .
LMAO . fs but me n jae gotta ask mama dukes

lil bro 😛 .
she's so fine let ha know i said hello
but hy i'm down

ma heart 💝 .
^^ .
we'll pick y'all up

twinn 🤞🏽 .
ighh bet .

jazzy 🤍 .
notti n i are now not on speaking terms .
everyone laughed at this message.

𖤐

jaelin shut off the tv and walked out of her brothers room and into alexandras. "call mama and ask her." she ordered. alexandra mugged her but was too lazy to fight so she clicked on her moms contact and called her.

after a couple of rings, she picked up. "sí," her mother asked. "hola mami," the two girls said in unison. callie let out a sigh. "sí?" she asked again. "dos cosas," alexandra said. "qué?" she asked, annoyed.

"numero uno, notti y dd saludan," she said laughing a little bit. callie let out a relieved laugh and the girls could tell she was smiling. "dile a los hermanos reyes que yo también dije hola."

the girls smiled and alexandra continued on. "y el grupo se preguntaba si podíamos ir a times square? jasmines mamá podría ver a sam." she asked. callie smacked her lips started typing.

"está bien, pero no salgas tarde. no necesito que pase ninguna tontería." she said. the girls smiled and jaelin started doing a happy dance then pulling out her phone to let the group know they can go.

"gracias, mama. te amo." they both said. "yo tambien los amo mis bebes." callie said. they ended the call, jaelin immediately calling jasmine.

"ray ray," jaeline said as jasmine picked the phone up, her screen showing her in her pj's still. "hm?" she hummed. "can mama aliyah watch sam while we go out?" she asked. jasmine immediately nodded and sat up from her bed, moving her braids out the way.

"fo sho," she said. "ima get ready at y'all's house so when she drop me off she can take sam and shit." she said. they nodded and said their goodbyes and started getting ready.

𖤐

jaelin was putting on her extra essentials as in rings, necklaces, and her bracelets. 'All Falls Down' by kayne west was currently playing with her turning it up every five minutes since the shower connected to her bedroom kept overpowering it.