02: The Butterfly Name.

"Why can't you do it yourself?!"

Nabi rolled her eyes as her brother yelled from the back of the flower store. "Because I'm cleaning up here!"

Jeno let out a sigh when he came over to the front of the shop, meeting eyes with his sister who shot him a dangerous stare. "This isn't what I wanted to do on the weekend."

"Don't be a baby, Jeno. It's one day, only few hours, then you're free to play your stupid soccer if you want."

"It's not stupid, I'm going to get scouted, you just watch."

A woman came in, immediately trying to calm down the bickering siblings as they acted sulky towards each other. As much as they teased each other, basically on daily basis, they were almost inseparable - just like they were in their mom's womb. Being twins was always fun and even though they didn't look exactly alike, they did trick few people at school when they were little - trading places and putting on a great show that convinced some naive souls that they were each other.

The flower shop was their mom's idea and her biggest dream. After saving up enough money - with the help of both Nabi and Jeno that worked since they were teens - she was able to finally make it come true. Their father was nowhere to be found ever since they could remember. It was always them three against the world.

"Why are you so easily annoyed today? Did your Valentine's Day go wrong?" Jeno kept on teasing which resulted in Nabi chasing after him.

"Kids, calm down! I swear you're both in your 20s but you're still acting like little kids. Come over here and help me, we're opening up soon."

The two listened to their mom and calmed down but Nabi didn't forget to raise her hand up and sent Jeno a warning glance to which he only laughed.

Johnny shook his head as his best friend and roommate was too immersed in making a song that he didn't hear him come in

Mark flinched when the older tapped his shoulder and immediately took off his headphones when he saw his best friend placing a burger and soda in front of him. "Oh, dude, sorry, I didn't hear you come in. What's this?"