ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

- Hanni POV -

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

- Hanni POV -

Y/n was appointed to take the official photos of the new Gucci event.

It would be the first and last time I would attend a show as a retired model.

"It's the last time we'll hurt ourselves again," I whispered to myself as I got into the elevator up to the show.

Without fail, the cause of my pain walked into the elevator just a floor above the one I had gotten on.

Seeing Y/n was always so painful.

We had dated for a few years.

We met each other as rookies. I would pose for Y/n's lenses while Y/n made sure to make me look as good as possible.

We dated from the start of our careers. We both chased our dreams... helping and supporting each other along the way. When one made a huge step forward the other one followed after. Neither of us felt jealous of the other because we knew we would get there at some point.

We dated for 7 years, until 8 months ago... when I decided to break up with Y/n and chose someone else as my life partner.

The funny thing about love... it's that... as you get older... it's not about love anymore.

When you get older you look at love differently. You look at compatibility, income, emotional maturity, responsibility..... you look at all the factors... and then make a decision.

8 months ago, I had to let my best friend go.

Y/n was my best friend, but my best friend couldn't be my lifelong partner.

"Was the show good for you?" My colleague sucked me out of my thoughts as we hung out at the after-party.

"Ah yes, it was great!" I awkwardly responded.

To be honest, I wasn't even paying attention to the show. I had been watching Y/n walk around and take pictures the whole time.

I figured it would be the last time I saw Y/n in their element.... doing the thing they loved to do most.

It would be the last time I saw Y/n's sweet smile.

"Want another glass?" My friend asked as I started to drift into my thoughts again.

"Oh no! I think I've had enough, I'll just go to sleep now!" I awkwardly replied as I realized I should have just gotten up to my room right after the show.

If I spent any more time at this party I was bound to see Y/n again... and I wasn't ready for that.

I hugged all my friends and colleagues goodbye and got into the elevator to head to my hotel room floor.

Without fail, when I felt the weakest, Y/n showed up. They walked into the elevator and silently rode down with me.

"I- I- I did love you... you know?" I managed to build up the courage to say.

Y/n just ignored me.

"I know it was all abrupt and I hurt you but I did love you. I figured this might be the last time I see you... so I just wanted you to know the truth," I spoke as my voice began to break.

"You really do mean so much to me. You're my best friend. The person I love so m-"

"I'm sorry?" Y/n suddenly asked as they took an earphone off their ear.

"I-" I didn't get to say anything before the elevator stopped on Y/n's floor.

"This might be late but congratulations on your marriage,"..... was the last thing Y/n said before walking out of the elevator.

My heart and soul couldn't take it anymore. I dropped to my knees and just let myself grieve.

-

-

-

-

-

-

Author's Note: Did it hurt a bit? I'm trying something new... I can make you cry if you'd like... is that something you all would want? >.<

Newjeans Oneshots जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें