After the class ended Ominis was in a more bad mood them before. Professor Weasley asked him to practice more of class bit he didn't had anybody to ask for. No one would willingly practice with a disaster like him.

The boys got back to the common room where they took a break for the day. The class was more draining than it had to be. The MC joined them when they heard the boys where back.

"Did you had fun." MC asked them.

"It could have been worse." Sebastian said, sitting down next to MC on the couch.

"Speak for yourself." Said Ominis sitting himself down next to Sebastian.

"Was it that bad? "

"Professor Weasley asked me to practice more of class. So yes it was horrible."

"That does sound horrible."

"It was even painful to watch. These poor girls. I'm surprised they managed to exit the Hall after that." Ominis looked in Sebastian his direction, obviously mad.

"I don't even know how I'm supposed to ask. No one would be willing to give me any lesson after that saw how horrible I am."

"Let me teach you." Sebastian said.

"Don't be ridiculous Sebastian."

"No, I mean it, if like you said no one is willing to teach you let me do it."

"Fine."

"Splendid.then let's meet tomorrow in the undercroft, I think we both had enough today." Sebastian was happy to be able to teach Ominis how to dance. Honestly he wanted to ask Ominis to the ball but he wasn't sure. He believes to get rejected.

"Do you guys have anyone in mind for the dance? " MC asked into the round.

"Obviously not." Said Ominis, crossing his arms in front of his chest and leaning back. He was still thinking about Sebastians offer. He was wondering why he was willing to do it but secretly he was happy about it.

"I actually do but I doubt for them to say yes. " MC and Ominis had both the same surprised face and MC nearly screamed the question.

"Who?!"

"I also would like to know. " Said Ominis, trying not to sound jealous.

"I won't tell you."

"What why? We are your best friends. We are here to judge you about your taste in others." MC said desperate for answers.

"Maybe that's the reason I don't want to tell you guys. What about you, MC. Have you anyone in mind." Sebastian said, changing the attention from him to MC.

"Of course, I will ask ( crush name)."

"I guess it's just up to the two of us then Ominis." Sebastian said, looking at him.

"Looks like it."

"Why don't you guys go together, when both of you won't get anyone." MC suggested.

"I wouldn't mind, what about you Ominis."

"I guess we could do that." After that conversation both didn't made any effort to find anyone.

The secret person Sebastian was talking about was obviously Ominis but he couldn't have just say that in front of him. Ominis himself to wanted to go with Sebastian, that's why he was so jealous when he heard Sebastian say he had someone in mind.

The sun was up and all the Students gathered at the dining tables in the great Hall for breakfast. When the three where on their way to for breakfast some girl stopped them. Specifically Ominis.