2: look

The teacher was watching and guiding the line along with telling us how many people could go inside the cafeteria's foods court is so stupid. She's only allowing 3 people at a time probably because she can't see without her old lady prescripted glasses that she doesn't have on.

Finally we got into the food court. After waiting for decades. I grabbed the metal tray and looked at Jia.

"Do you want food today?"

I asked slowing walking to the next station of food which was self-serve.

"Yes please this time can you get me the chicken sandwich. I hated the pancakes.. they were so dry! "

I rolled my eyes at her statement.

I grabbed the sandwich, a vegetable salad, rice and lastly porridge. I went to the stand to place my id in to mark me getting lunch.

I press the 7 digit code number and a beep came in return meaning it was accepted. I walked out the food court and waited for Jia and Je. It was a small area where the school placed their trophys and art from their artclass. Of course HE was on there, his photo of him and his best friends in the picture of the dance club.

" Y/n let's go what are you doing?!"

Je gently nudged into me telling me to hurry.

I was zoomed out in my own world thinking about him. How perfect he is. How kind and sweet he is if he had a girlfriend which sadly isn't going to be me. Whoever gets him will be so lucky to have him. Practically every girl wants him.

"Y/n I swear if you don't follow us imma fuck you up."

Jia yelled at me and I snapped out of it again.

"Okay, okay jeez I'm coming!!"

I said in a rush.

We sat down at a table and I gave the chicken sandwich to Jia who was sitting in front of me and Je was sitting next to me. After giving my sandwich to her I started eating my porridge and rice. When I was about to take a bite from my porridge from my spoon. I looked up from my food up looking pass Jia seeing Him staring at me.

I looked back at him and he showed a small smile suddenly my heart skipped a beat. All my blood flowed to my cheeks making me glow red and pink. I quick placed my spoon down and cover my face and looked down.

Shit.

I hyperventilate and gasp for air. Je suddenly patted my back.

"Are you okay?!"

"Y/n?"

Jia said and looked over to me.

"I'm okay!! I'm okay!"

I forgot. They don't know that I like him. They only find out last minute or they only find out when I stopped liking that person.

"Are you sure??"

I nodded embarrassed.

"Okay if you say so.."

They left me alone and continue to eat their food as I was still hyperventilating.

I slowly removed my hands away from my face and my redness started go away. I sat back up straight and grabbed my spoon. I took a glance behind Jia to see if he was still there and he was but now he was funny off with his friends.