REAL LIFE

Ella decided to come out to set to visit me.. and Tristan.. on our last few weeks of filming. I was so excited when I found out that she was coming. I was also excited because she got to meet Tristan in person for the first time. I was scared they were gonna be awkward around each other but they ended up being normal which was a relief.

Now Ella, Tristan, Mason, and I are all hanging out at Mason's place.

"What do you guys wanna do now? I'm kinda bored just sitting here," Tristan says.

"Yeah same. Is there anything to do around here," Ella asked.

We all look to Mason. He thinks about it for a second and then finally starts naming ideas.

"Uh.. there's a 7/11 near by and a park which is a little farther but walkable," he says.

"I don't mind walking to those places," I say.

Mason nods his head and says, "Yeah same."

"Well.. I don't really want to walk. How about I just drive us to 7/11 and the park," Tristan suggest.

Ella nods her head agreeing with him.

"I kinda would rather walk though. It's more fun. Plus, it gives us something to do," said Mason.

"I agree with Mason on this one," I say.

Ella sighs and says, "How about this, you two can walk and we'll drive. We'll just meet you at the park."

I look to Mason and he smiles giving me an approving look. I smile back and nod to Ella and Tristan.

"Okay cool. We'll see you guys there," Tristan says grabbing his keys.

Before they leave, I yell to them, "No funny business in the car!"

As they were walking out the door, Tristan flips me off. Mason and I laugh at his gesture.

I then turn to Mason and ask, "So do you wanna leave now or...?"

"Yeah, we can leave now. But let me get a hoodie just incase we stay out late and it gets cold."

"Okay cool."

Mason walks out wearing a hoodie and holding an extra one. Knowing that hoodie is for me, I instantly grab it out of his hand.

He smiles and says, "Finally getting tired of fighting me, huh?"

I just laugh and say, "It's not worth the fight anymore."

He laughs too and we grab our things and leave.

Every time we go out and it looks cold outside or it's night time, Mason always gives me one of his hoodies. Always. He doesn't give me the hoodie or jacket he's wearing, but he brings an extra hoodie because he somehow always knows that I'm never wearing enough layers.

I live in California so I'm not really used to cold weather meaning I never really bring a jacket with me anywhere. So, you know, sometimes I forget. The first couple times this happened, I actually forgot to bring a sweater and it ended up getting cold so Mason gave me his hoodie. I always tried to fight him about it but I ended up wearing them. After that, I started to like him so I started to "forget" on purpose just so I could wear his hoodie. After about three times of me forgetting, he started to bring an extra one. It's kinda our thing, I guess. I never keep the hoodies though. I always give it back to him. Except for the first hoodie he let me wear, I don't even know if he remembers that but Im for sure keeping it now. Yeah sure.. I sound like a pick me girl. But, you know, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.