Your Life Begins

Once upon a time in the enchanted forest, nah we're not starting like that yet. Let me start again.

You woke up with a grand smile on your face as your arms stretched out in front of you. 'Hey you.' Charming said (you know him as David).
'Morning darling.' You replied. Charming got up and reached into the wardrobe to grab some clothes: brown cargos and an untucked, white T-shirt. Following in his footsteps, you fell out of bed and grabbed some blue, ripped, baggy jeans, a purple and black ripped cropped top and a red leather jacket (also known as the only jacket you'll be seen wearing). You both stride over the apartment and you sit down at the table whilst Charming makes some pancakes. A few minutes later, he walks over to you with your pancakes and a hot chocolate.
'You forgot the cinnamon!' You both say chuckling, as you realise he had in fact forgotten to put cinnamon on the top of your drink. Charming comes back with his pancakes and your hot chocolate (adapted to have added cinnamon) as you squeezed just about a whole bottle of golden syrup on top of your pancake. Again, you squeezed and watched the golden, transparent syrup glide across the edge of the plate as it slided across your breakfast.
'You have enough there?' Charming said, sniggering.
'You know I like a lot of syrup, now shut up and eat.' You said, fed up of his jokes.
'I will not eat.'
'What?!' You spoke, so shocked about Charming's attitude, he had never spoken like this before. Suddenly, something black and feathery popped out at the side of his body, then again on the other side.
'AHHHH!' You screamed as you jumped to the other side of the room, banging against the glass of the window. You woke up from what felt like a blackout but was just really you 'properly waking up' and your eyes peered up to your so called boyfriend. His face has transformed into some sort of animal: black and feathery with large teeth growing out from its mouth. 'Ha ha ha haaaa,' you heard a 'voice' in your head, playing tricks on you. Like a dragon, your animal boyfriend flew up to you, you just managed to duck out of the way as it crashed through the window behind you, creating tiny pieces of glass spread all over the apartment. BANG! You immediately looked up and stared at the door as it smashed in pieces to the ground. Who had knocked it down?

Heyyyy, it's the writer :)) what did you think of this chapter? If you didn't know, this is what the 'animal' looks like: