After the movie was publicized, Su Zhi participated in various movie circle gatherings, dealing with directors and famous actors.

    Everyone noticed a fact when they saw her glamorous on the screen.

    This person just started making movies! That's awesome!

    Originally, rich and noble girls like this usually brought money into the group to make a TV series or something.

    After all, the big screen is a test of acting skills. If you don’t have acting skills, you only have money, and people dare not open the back door for you.

    Good guy, this person directly makes movies, and it's a movie directed by a famous director, and he makes a sci-fi movie based on a famous novel.

    This should be the sentence: you are still worried that you are behind the starting line, people are already lying on the sofa of the Roman royal family.

    What Su Zhi did earlier made many netizens dislike her.

    However, what she did later made netizens have a good impression of her.

    Thinking about it again, she is the daughter of a wealthy family, she has a lot of assets, and she is also a top student, she also works hard in filming, and gets along very well with the crew.

    Looking at her Weibo, at first she was provoked and ridiculed by the crew, but in the end, those who laughed at her really liked her and became friends with her.

    Netizen:

    [This person is cute even when he's not in love with his brain. 】

    【As long as she doesn't cheat us, Yafan, we respect and bless you. ]

    [That's right, it's not fun to talk about men, you and Yafan start a business together, even if it turns out that you are better than Yafan, we will admit it! ]

    [The only thing we hate is shamelessness. ]

    [Yes, a career sister is beautiful, and a man will only affect the speed of your development! ]

    [Miss Sister's promotional photos are really beautiful, I look forward to this movie, and I look forward to Miss Sister's debut! 】

    Su Zhi is dormant quietly.

    At this time, Sun Yafan was living a miserable life.

    She exhausted all her rationality and finally accepted the fact that she has become the big boss of Ruixin.

    Recalling what Zhuge Fanchi said to her that day, she also understood.

    This is Teacher Zhuge training her!

    Sun Yafan originally had a dream of becoming a wealthy family, and was cultivated by the master she admired so much, so her blood was boiling, and she couldn't sleep every day. She was either changing scripts or studying finance.

    She feels that pressure is the driving force. No matter what, improving herself is the most important thing. She wants to make a good film of the drama at hand.

    Sun Yafan came to the company.

    Although the affairs related to her drama have been handed over to Rui Xin, in fact, the actors, Fu Huadao, etc. have been settled earlier and are being filmed.

    When she was preparing to shoot this drama, Feng Yin didn't bother to take care of her, so she almost did everything by herself, and used her own money to invest in everything.