I noticed Charlie is about to get up i quickly closed my eyes and pretend to sleep.

What kind of this awkward situation ?

After a minute i sensed his hand on my head and slowly made me lay beside him. I felt blanket on me.

How he started to pretend to care about me just to get me.

Whatever you do I won't fall for you.

Bastard !!!

I sensed he out of the bed and after few minutes I heard shower sound that when I opened my eyes and gave a quick look on the table.

Wait !!! Where is the box ?

He took it with him. He must've hide it in that secret room again before he done with his shower i have to get that. I slowly walked towards that room and pressed the button which prompted.

Please scan your finger.

In this little span on time he added the passcode too.

But... yesterday I noticed few pictures in this room who is that little kids and toys ?

He looks so suspicious. He is the only one who lives here i never seen his family or relatives or any friends.

Not even a T.V

Don't he get bored ?

" It's a waste of time the door will not open "

That's when my heart skipped a bit.

I turn only to see him half naked.

I can see his muscular six pack body and his body and hair is soaked in water.

Thank God  he atleast wrapped his bottom with towel.

I quickly lowered my eyes. I noticed he is taking his steps towards me.

I tried to move back. That's when he stopped me placing his hands on both sides of me.

My heart started to beat fastly.

" Had a good sleep ? "

What he is trying to do ? I remained silent in fear.

" I still want to give you a chance. Do you want to tell me who ordered you or you want me to find it myself ? "

That's when I gave a look at him.

Water is dripping from his wet hair.

What should I do ? How can I escape from this ? If I don't say anything he will definitely do his investigation and find it.

That's when a spectacular idea strike in my head. I gave a sad look on my face and started up the acting.

I don't wanted to do this but... I don't have any other choice left with me.

" I remembered  everything Charlie "

This is what steven informed me if i face anything where I can't able to escape this just one sentence makes him numb.

That's when I seen his eyes widen in shock. His eyes went a little moist and i seen like he is waiting for me to say this.

" W_hat did you say ? " His voice cracked

How can I proceed further ? Looks like this psycho is obsessed with me that's why he as pictures of me in his room and even might be the reason he targeted my parents.