Chapter 67 - The Start Of The End part 2

Start from the beginning

I took a huge ass step back away from her. I totally had the wrong impression about this girl all this time. I thought she was one of those meek type of girls, but I was wrong! She's cray cray!

"No, no, no." She tried to fanatically wave her hands in front of her to the point she dropped the tape and it rolled off somewhere. "It's not what you think!"

"Were you going to kidnap me too!" I got closer to the wall inside the stall to get away from her.

"Heveans no!" She took a deep breath and tried to calmly explain why she was going to use the roll of duct tape on me. "I was actually...well yes I was going to kidnap you but..."

"You lair! You said you weren't going to kidnap me!"

"Okay, yes I lied. I was going to try convincing you..."

"With duct tape" I added.

"The duct tape was only going to be used if you refused to come with me when I was going to bring up that we escape from Bonten together again but" Yumi walked over to where the taped rolled off. She then picked it up and came back over to where I was. "But that was before I overheard your conversation with some of the members of Bonten earlier." She held the tape in both her hands. "The way you guys interact with each other almost sounded like you were family."

Cue Sweet Home Alabama

"If you think we act like a family then..."

"Well not like an actual family. You guys just seem to get along well with one another."

"I mean it took awhile to get to that point." I slowly removed myself from the wall when I felt like I was no longer in danger of being kidnap by this girl. "But I get what you're trying to say."

"Yeah." She got ready to put the duct tape away but I took it from her. "I guess I just assume they were treating you poorly."

I walked past her and tore off a piece of tape. "I mean some of them were." I stood in front of the sink counter and ran my hand underneath it. I noticed it was smooth and would be a nice place to tape my phone. "And that was a thing even after I gave a few of them the goods." I placed the piece of tape across my phone that was still in the zip-lock bag and attached it underneath the counter. "But it's not bad once you get past the killings and threats." I tore another piece of tape off the roll and squat. I looked underneath the counter and placed that piece of tape across the other section of my phone.

"Killings? Threats?"

"I mean that's to be expected from a group like them." I put another piece of tape on my phone. I wanted to make sure it wasn't going to go anywhere for awhile. "Anyways, how much longer do you have for your lunch break?"

Yumi pulled out her phone and checked the time. "I have fifteen minutes left."

"Fifteen?!"

"Yeah? What's wrong?"

"That's not going to be enough time for what I wanted to do." I was slowly starting to freak out. "Who knows when we'll get another chance like this again."

"I'm sorry." She bowed her head. "It's my fault."

"It is, but you can make it up to me."

"Really?" She lifted her head back up. "How?"

"Call Kakucho, lie to him about me dropping my lunchable and that we went to get something else to eat."

"Okay, but I think it would sound more convincing if you call him, (Y/n)."

"Well umm..." I looked towards the spot my phone was right now. "I would, but I'm not going to remove all that tape and then have to tape it back up again."