"Kill him," the mother uttered with no hesitation in her tone.

...

The man in the trench coat said nothing in response and trudged out of the alleyway.

---

The boy's name was Haga Jun.

He was an obedient and loving son that loved his mother with every fiber of his being. He loves her. He really does. That's the only reason he's selling his products to gain some money to keep himself and his mother alive and in stable condition.

"Buy these self-made bracelets! Buy these bracelets! Buy for only 250 yen!" 

The teenager was seen sitting crossed-legged just across the street from U.A. academy. A cloth was spread wide on the sidewalk floor as his products were displayed. Said products were handmade bracelets, handmade bags, handmade pillows, and some souvenirs made from trash and scraps. However at that time, he noticed a certain blonde with a toned figure and cartoony blue eyes, a girl probably no older than 6 or 7 with gray hair, and a greenhead all waltzing toward the School's entrance.

"Hey!" he called out to a certain massive individual. "Hey, sir! Do you have a minute of your time?"

--Sometime before the event started--

While everyone else was preparing for the inevitable festival, Y/n decided to waltz to the cafeteria to get some honey-glazed donuts. They were his favorite. He ordered it through the chef hero who instantly baked the donuts, fresh and warm, with the latter's cherry on top, an extra layer of sugar. He grabbed the 4 donuts she ordered through a neatly backed plastic bag that was conveniently right at the end of the counter and walked away.

Though, coincidentally, as he trudged deeper into the cafeteria, he noticed Izuku and Mirio just sitting there. But the thing was, there was a child in between them.

Oh.

It's Eri.

The girl that looked like...her.

Y/n would've just walked out of the cafeteria straight up after he got his meal, but nooooo Mirio had to acknowledge his existence.

"Oh! Y/n! Hi!" the blonde said his name cheerfully. "Eri, that's Y/n! He's an awesome guy! I think you can both get along well!" the man said, pointing his palm at the latter.

Izuku on the other hand, greeted him with a smile. "G-Good morning, Y/n! H-How's your food?"

"..." the latter was silent for a bit. "I guess it's good. Always gets me going for some reason. You?"

The greenhead started to stutter. "G-G-Gaa-ah...I-I-I du-dunnoo...W-Well..Y-Yo-ou-u...S-S-See..."

"Mirio, does that kid always stutter like that?"

The blonde lightly pat Eri's head as he responded. "Nope! Just now! He's just really nervous around you!"

"I see..."

"Come! Sit with us!" the blonde cheery hero uttered as he patted a seat on his left.

The latter took a bite of his donut. "Can't," he uttered in a monotone voice while chewing. "I'm practicing on my Sax for the music show-off at the festival."