Jaehyun's mouth was sealed by his words,he couldn't respond anything as his head started dizzy,he massaged his temple softly before he turned back to Taeyong.

"Taeyong,i--", he was interrupted when he received a phone call from his co-worker.He excused himself and picked up the phone,

"Jae, we need you",Jaehyun sighed as he eyed Taeyong who was giving him a 'i told you' look. He responded then ended the phone call as he walked back to Taeyong.

"There's an emergency at the department,can you look for Sungchan for a while? You can use my car..i'll get a taxi",Taeyong nodded then took the car-keys from Jaehyun as Jaehyun thanked him and walked away from there.

- -

Jaehyun paid the taxi then walked to the scene as Johnny approached him,"so what is it about?",he asked Johnny while took his weapon from him.

"A child got kidnapped last night named Karl so his brother reported and we got some clues that the kidnapper is currently in there",Johnny briefed Jaehyun as Jaehyun supposed to be on leave today so he didnt know much about the case.

"you guys can't deal this by your own?",he purposely mocked Johnny as Johnny laughed,"we need our favourite leader",he responded as both of them walked near the door."FBI!We got a warrant!",Jaehyun shouted while knocking the door but there's no response so he signalled Johnny and others to be prepared before he smacked the door with his body until it opened.

As they walked in, they all carefully checked each room when he saw a glimpse of someone running outside. "Damian is running away from the back", he informed Johnny with his walkie-talkie as he continued looking for the boy, knowing that Johnny and his group will took care of the outside.

As he walked in a room, he saw a boy was tied on the bed unconscious, he hurriedly ran towards the boy and checked on him which fortunately the boy is still alive. He ordered his people to call the medic as he untied the boy and brought him outside.

- -

"Thank you so much sir!Thank you for finding my brother!",the brother kept on bowing thanking the FBI while Jaehyun reassured him. As the brother walked away, Johnny approached Jaehyun.

"do you want me to send you cause i remembered you came there by taxi",he offered Jaehyun which Jaehyun accepted it.

- -

"yes honey, i'm on my way dont worry..i love you",Johnny ended his phone call as he entered the driver's seat while Jaehyun already at the passenger's seat.

"Ten?",Jaehyun asked followed by a nod by Johnny,"he got worried if i couldn't come to Haechan's birthday party",he answered followed by a laugh by Jaehyun.Johnny sneered,"don't laugh at me,you should be grateful that i let your son date my Haechan",he said to Jaehyun while Jaehyun raised both arms in defeat.

"anyway,that Damian guy is actually the brother's friend and he already kept an eye at Karl for a long time. We found videos of Karl's at Damian's laptop, he's a perv act. I feel bad for the brothers act, they only have each other and i can see the brother felt guilty for not being able to take care of Karl",Johnny ranted to Jaehyun but he noticed Jaehyun being acting weird.

"do you want to share something Jaehyun?",Johnny tried to initiate cause he knows his friend well.

Jaehyun sighed,"it's about Taeyong, he's gonna move to Exo city with his boyfriend and he wants to take Sungchan too",Jaehyun explained to his friend.

"So you're not okay with it?",Johnny asked as Jaehyun shrugged,"i dont know dude. The thought of me coming home alone irked me. He got his points act especially for Sungchan's safety but i just feel like all my sons are being taken away from me, although he will let them come and stay at my house longer than we used to do before",Jaehyun expressed his dissatisfaction.

"does Doyoung okay with it?",Johnny asked while Jaehyun shrugged,"i guess so cause he let Taeyong have dinner with me tonight to discuss on that",he said while Johnny cackled at the statement. They both know how possessive Doyoung is towards Taeyong.

"i may not be the right person to give you advice on this but maybe you can think of your Sungchan's perspective. Will he be okay with it? Will he be safe when you're not around. You still got time to think about it tho",he responded to Jaehyun.

Jaehyun sighed as he leaned his back against the seat, trying to calm himself from those thoughts that overwhelmed him.

- -

Jaehyun walked to his room before he jumped and laid on the bed. He took his phone and looked at the wallpaper, a photo of his three sons. He tap the gallery and looked at the recent photos of him and Sungchan, as he brought Sungchan to play basketball at the park. He smiled seeing Sungchan struggled to throw the ball into the hoop and complaining on his height, he giggled watching the videos without realizing a tear dropped from the corner of his eye.

He looked at another video that Mark sent to him before, a video of the three brothers dancing to 'hype boy' before Jeno accidentally slapped Sungchan's face, making the youngest cry while Mark and Jeno hurriedly coax him.

As he was laughing, a notification popped on the screen as Jeno sent a message to Jaehyun. He looked at a video Jeno sent to him, a video of Sungchan sleeping on Jeno's bed with the caption "Sungchan already sleeping peacefully,Appa dont get worried and go catch the bad guys.fighting!".

As he looked at the videos, he began perplexed until he has come to a decision.

He closed the gallery and called Taeyong.

Taeyong: Jae, where are you?

Jaehyun: I don't think we can have dinner together tonight, can Sungchan stay with you tonight? I will pick him up tomorrow morning.

Taeyong:*sigh* okay but we still need to discuss on--

Jaehyun: i'm okay with it.

Taeyong: sorry?

Jaehyun: I don't mind Sungchan staying with you. I can visit them at Exo city when I'm free.

Taeyong: Really?!

Jaehyun heard Taeyong's voice changed, "he must be very excited",he thought

Jaehyun: As long as you let them visit me longer, give me more days for that

Taeyong: sure Jae, i----thank you

Jaehyun:thank you too

Taeyong: so i'll see you tomorrow

Jaehyun: yup

Taeyong: good night and thank you again Jae

Jaehyun: good night

Jaehyun ended the phone call and threw it to his side,to be honest he started to feel something aching in his heart.

It's hard for him as he started to have thoughts on living alone in his house,but he mentally reassuring himself that it may be the best for all his sons.

He can still get to see his sons right?

Guess he needs to adapt to his new life soon.