She told him that she had forgotten to text him the other day but kaizen texted her back. Even though he had a shitty day, he still wanted to get to know the girl. They had been texting since last night, Kaizen even fell asleep with his phone in his hand when he was trying to respond to her.

jaz🦋
so since he made you mad youn wanna go to the party????? tuhhh I would've gone out there just to show my ass and make him mad

you are a terrible influence. what if I just wanna be sad and not go?

jaz🦋
if you don't go then imma drag you out of the house and make you go

jaz🦋
you can't be going out sad like this man

ill go if you come with me

jaz🦋
nope I got work tonight but we can go somewhere tmrw

I guessssssssssss

"Not you texting somebody else, I'm finna go tell yo boyfriend on you." Kd joked. Kaizen slowly turned around with a straight face. Ben and Joe hid their face as they tried not to laugh.

"You wanna fight?" Kaizen calmly asked Kd.

"Yea, bitch. I have been waitin' ta' beat yo ass!" Kd yelled as he opened the door and quickly got out. Kaizen nodded his head while getting out too, Joe and Ben following behind so they could watch.

"Come on, bitch." Kd said, getting into a karate stance.

"Kd what the fuck?" Joe snorted as he and ben started to laugh at how low he squatted. Kaizen on the other hand was just shaking his head at his slow friend.

While Kd was still in his stance, Kaizen made a move and slapped him directly on his forehead. Kd ended up falling backward from how hard Kaizen had backhanded him. at this point, Joe and Ben were laughing so hard, you couldn't hear a sound coming out of their mouths.

——

📍montana's home⏰10:35 P

📍montana's home
10:35 P.M.
——

"I appreciate ya' for watchin' him." kaizen smiled at tracy and montana as they walked him to the front door. after kayden won his basketball game, kaizen to him out to eat. once they were done eating, kaizen decided to take him somewhere where he knew kayden would be safe at.

he didn't feel comfortable leaving kayden with anyone else, so he chose to bring him to tana and tracy's house. kaizen knew that they wouldn't mind letting kayden stay and knew it would the best thing for him to do.

"you're all good, kai. why you ain't bring ya' lil friend witchu' today?" tracy asked as montana opened the front door for them.

"uhh.. we not really on good terms at da' moment so.." kaizen shrugged as he started to twist at his hair. he knew that she was going to ask about zyaire at some point, seeing that he was the only friend, besides ben, joe, and kd, that he had brought over for them to meet.