☆供 𝓕iงē

𓏰𓏰ՙ۪ 𖥔 CHAPTER FIVE 🏴‍☠️

WARNINGS ? — ،،  mentions of shooting & gore ִֶָ ݁، ݁ ˖ ★

        YOU GRABBED YOUR TEXTBOOKS FROM the car and headed to landon's dorm

    YOU GRABBED YOUR TEXTBOOKS FROM the car and headed to landon's dorm. for some reason you had an eerie feeling about tonight. like something bad was going to happen. but you just shrugged it off.

you knocked on the dorm door and it opened to reveal no other than landon. you smiled and gave him a side hug. "hey landon, how you been?" you asked and tried to ignore the awkwardness of this situation.

"nah don't een worry 'bout me, come inside and ill hang ya coat up" he said and you nodded while handing him the coat. he led you to the living room and you sat down on the couch. "so you not gone tell me why you was crying?" he asked after a couple minutes of silence.

"it's kay again.. i don't know he's just been even more draining lately and i just don't know what to do. i guess i was just being too emotional, not that big of a deal" you shrugged.

"nah it is a big of a deal. that nigga don't know how to treat you good. you too pretty to be stressing and crying over no nigga".

you smiled at him and started playing with your acrylic nails. "landon.. im sorry if you felt like i was playin' wit' ya' feelings. that's not something that id ever do and i need you to know that".

"nah you good princess, just let me know when you ready fo' me and ima be here" he shrugged.

"ready for what?" a familiar voice spoke out and your heart dropped. "yo who da fuck is you? and fuck you think you doing in ma crib" landon spat while standing up from the couch and lifting his shirt to show his gun.

kay laughed and came out from his hiding spot in the kitchen. he put his ski over his face and held his gun close.

"y/n, go wait in the car." he said with a blank tone. you stood in place and tried to stop your body from shaking.