Whirl Cup Competition: Finals

Start from the beginning

"That Gyarados is still staying tall like it was nothing. Unbelievable..." Bert murmured, "Feraligator, Dragon Dance and Liquidation!"

"Rory, Dragon Dance." Cora countered.

"Feraligatorrrr!" The Big Jaw Pokémon roared out, as it's attack and speed is raised and then it vanished in liquid before reappearing, tackling the shiny atrocious Pokémon.

Rory roared as his attack and speed is raised, the attack, Liquidation hits but he ignores the pain, standing tall and strong.

"Hyper Beam." Cora ordered, simply.

"Gyaraaaa..." Rory begins to charge up an orangish energy in his mouth.

"Gyarados stays strong after being attack and is now charging up a Hyper Beam attack."

Bert paled, "Oh no! Feraligator, use Ice Punch quickly!" He exclaimed out.

Feraligator charged its right fist with icy blue color towards Rory who slides his body out of the way and fires the Hyper Beam attack towards the Big Jaw Pokémon.

"Gator? GATORRRRR!" Feraligator roared out in pain as the Hyper Beam hits it and sent it flying towards the opponent side of the field, crashing into the wall.

"Ohhh and Feraligator got a direct hit from the Hyper Beam attack."

Feraligator falls into the water and resurfaces with swirling eyes.

"Feraligator is unable to battle!" The referee declared, raising the red flag, "Gyarados is the winner."

"Cora takes the first match of the final round!"

The audience cheered loudly.

====================

"Alright Cora!" Mairin cheered.

"Way to go!" Misty cheered.

"Awesome!" Alain cheered.

The Pokémon cheered as well.

==================

"Now Bert has to choose his second Pokémon, what will it be?"

Bert takes out a Pokéball, "I'll do what I can! Go Mantine!" He sent out his next Pokémon.

"Mannn!" The kite Pokémon appeared.

"Gyarrr." Rory growled at the new Pokémon on the field.

"Cora is staying with her Gyarados."

"Mantine, use Bubble Beam!" Bert commanded.

"Stone Edge, Rory." Cora countered.

Mantine fired Bubble Beam attack from its mouth and Rory summons some stone shard and threw them towards the Bubble Beam.

Both Bubble Beam and Stone Edge collided, creating a small explosion.

"Signal Beam!" Mantine fired a multi-color beam towards the shiny atrocious Pokémon.

"Dark Pulse." Rory fires a dark purplish attack towards the Signal Beam, cancelling it out, "Now Iron Head." The shiny atrocious Pokémon charged forward.

Mantine couldn't react fast enough, and it was hit head on, "MANNNN!" It cried out in pain as the Iron Head attack, send it into the water.

"Mantine!" Bert shouted out.

"Man..." Mantine resurfaced, with injures.

"Hydro Pump." Rory launched a large stream of water from his mouth towards the kite Pokémon.