“So are you. We’re just doing what you are doing there,” said ken with a grin.

“I don’t want it!” yukihiro runs away. All of them are laughing.

...

“Yosh, I’ll be going,” told ken as he takes his bag.

“Um, good luck,” yukihiro grins. ken looks at tetsuya who’s seriously looking at the computer.

“You too,” grins ken.

“What that supposed to mean?” ask yukihiro.

“I don’t know either, jaa~~~” ken waves and leaves the studio. 

ken walks down stairs and pulling out a cigarette. He sticks it to his mouth. He grabs his pocket looking for the car’s key when he finally arrived at the parking lot and seeing hyde was staring at his way with an upset look.

“Why are you taking so long?” ask him.

“Ah, I’m sorry. I’ve must collect my things first,” grins ken. ken unlocks the car using a remote control. He opens the back door to put his things inside. 

“I don’t understand why tet-chan insisted you to drive me home. I can take a taxi,” said hyde.

“It’s way too late, hyde-kun. tet-chan won’t risk letting you go home by taxi, something bad might happen,” answer ken.

“Are you expecting it?” ask hyde.

“Of course not,” said ken.

“Listen, I know you prefer tet-chan who drives you home. But, he’s busy right now. He has to finish the entire job tonight. You know how he hates to leave work unfinished, even just to drive you home for a moment. Well, a moment can be very long when you two get together,” hyde stills hearing ken’s explanations.

“Now, let’s get going,” ken opens the driver’s door. hyde follows to open the door beside him.

“But, driving with you might also dangerous,” said hyde.

“Don’t worry, I also don’t want you to get hurt,” ken stills as hyde is looking at him because of the words. Ken quickly adds his words.

“tet-chan will kill me if something happen to you,” grins him. ken wears his seatbelt and turns on the engine. hyde is doing the same. The car moves slowly to the dark night city.

ken looks at the quiet and still road. It’s passing midnight so there aren’t many cars on the street. Ken drives the car slowly and calmly. ken looks at hyde beside him. hyde’s attention is also on the street.

“You can rest your back. I won’t drive roughly,” told ken. hyde shakes his head.

“I won’t trust you,”

“You might do something to me,” said hyde. ken quickly turns his look to hyde.

“Eh??”

“Yeah, like you’re going to draw my face, messing up my hair so I would look like a clown or something like that,” hyde swiftly laughs. ken is also laughing.

Then all the way they speak of many things, work, music, and also food. ken knows well how hyde really love food. The vocalist so excited talking about new restaurant he has found. His eyes are shining and not showing at all the tiredness he’s having throughout that long recording day. ken likes seeing hyde like that. He keeps smiling and patiently listened to hyde’s stories. Once a while ken gives his dirty jokes and hyde would laugh hard. ken is grateful tetsuya has asked him to drive hyde home. He can have the time together with hyde. ken is wondering does tetsuya really know about his feeling for hyde?