part 1

This day could literally not get Any worse; First as I was penetrating my anus with my favourite dildo this morning to get ready for skewl, the battery was fucking empty.
Now I am in skewl, horny, sweaty and emo, sitting in math class and thinking about what could have been if I'd just bought batteries yesterday when I still had a chance to do so.
As skewl was finally over, I grabbed my stuff and ran out of the classroom as fast as I could I was so horny.
When I was running down the street to the laden to kauf batteries, I bumped into someone;
"Excuse me" said a male voice above me, it sounded so manly so pedo and so alpha...
"I...im ss..s..s...sorry s..s..sir I.. I was...wasn't watching w..here I was going" I said in my uwu e girl kitten voice.
"It is ok bbg tell me, how old are you?" He said .
"15" I answered him.
"You look horny bbg I can help you with that" I blushed at his words.
"No need to be embarrassed cone with me"
I knew that it is nicht gut to geh mit pedos that look like clowns, but I was sooo reallyy horny I just could not resist.
He took me by the hand and led me into a house, it was very big and I thought he sure was rich.
As we entered He introduced himself as hisokaka and led me to one of the doors.
We entered and I realized it was a bed room.
I turned around to look at him and he took his coat of, revealing what seemed to be a third leg 🦵 😳
I said: "h..hisoka I..is that your schwanz???"
He just grinned and slowly started walking towards me....