Kim, Seung Jong...?

Tiiiiing...

His head gets a slightly throbbing pain.  Gradually, the memories that weren't his merged with his. But, it's unperfect.

No. It's just a part of the memories.

Gambling, drinking, getting into debt, and beating up his distant nephews were his current daily routine.

He just knows that.

And the person who was banging on the door must be the person who collected the debt from Kim Seung Jong.

I took the phone which luckily still working.

[Delicious Cafe]

He was looking for information about his cake cafe shop.

[Kim Ha Seol, 35 years old, the owner of this cake shop passed away 5 days ago.]

My hands shook when I saw that I was dead.

For 15 minutes, I couldn't accept that fact.

He looked at his current body.

'It would be better if I just died...'

Bang! Bang! Bang!

"Open this door, you drunken bastard!"

  I gathered all the strength in it which was a bit heavy for his weight and went to the bathroom.

  I saw a child who was lying unconscious and drenched in sweat.  Maybe the child was being drowned by this shitty uncle before.

I should be shocked.

But everyone called me cold-hearted for nothing.

  I sighed and checked whether the child was alive or not.

  I hope this child is not dead.  I don't want to do a funeral when he's sure he has no money.

  Why would anyone like to gamble when they know that it will make them poorer?

  Fortunately, the child is still alive.

  'What do I do in my fast life to look after a small child?'

I wipe my face with my right hand.

'Let's just send him to an orphanage.'

  I nodded with my own mind.  It's not my job to raise him when even the original owner of this body wouldn't look after this child.

  'Why is my fate so unlucky to enter the body of a debtor?  I should have gotten into a better body.'

  I lifted a small child whose name he was sure was Kim Rok Soo.

  The kid didn't even wake up when I cleaned and groomed his little body.

  And it seemed that the person who was pounding on the door was tired and went home.

  'I'm sure I don't have a car to get this kid to an orphanage by look at this house situation...'

  I even found the phone I was using hidden under the sofa.  Looks like that's what this kid doing.

  I ignored the fainted child after putting him on the bed.

  I looked around the house which was messy and full of alcohol bottles in the same places.

  A house that looks like it hasn't been cleaned for several months gives me a headache.

My body also felt heavy and smelly.