The TRUTH

"So how many girls do u love at a time,is this some prasad you distribute from Birla Mansion"
They were interuppted by the voice watching them
Kairav:"What is this,akshu,this man keeps telling he loves both my sisters and his family is down in our house welcomed forcefully,and i dont like him for our family at all,what the hell is happening"

Akshu:"i dont know bhaiya,i haven't met him many times or i feel i met a fake person,All i know is Aru told they are in love with each other"

Abhi felt stabbed,to words like fake were he gave his whole heart to a girl and she ......
Kairav:"you should come down ,Mr Birla"
Abhi:"WAIT,JUST WAIT ,I AM HERE TO TELL SOMETHING AND I WILL LEAVE ONLY ONCE I SAY THAT,
I LOVE THIS GIRL,FOR NOT MUCH CONFUSION, THIS GIRL WHO IS STANDING INFRONT OF ME,AS FAR AS I KNOW NAMED AKSHARA GOENKA,WHO SINGS HER HEART,WHO PANICKS ON STRESSES,WHO DANCE HER FEARS,WHO LOVES HER WORK AND WHO HATES MAY BE DOCTORS,I LOVE HER"
Akshu stood stunned or more like,happy,for she heard those words she yearned so much for once in her lifetime.He loved her
Kairav:"Then why are people down there,your family talking about Arohi,how much they are happy to have a doctor in your family "
Abhi:"it is a misunderstanding which I don't want to explain,but yes I want to clear about whom i love and i wanted to say that to the person i do first to hear,what she has to say,right Akshu"

Akshu was silent, frozen but deep inside and even on her face there was smile on her lips.but it stopped when she heard Aru.

Aru:"diii,Akshuuuu,,,bhaiyyya,where are you"
Acting upon her instincts or scared she hid Abhi in the closet before Aru.
Aru:"akshu, bhaiyyya what are you doing,Birlas have come for my rishta,Akshu ,what happened why are you scared and pale,are you scared for me or me getting married,mmmmm jealous haaa"and she started laughing
Akshu:"so abhi is there?"
Kairav was stunned at akshus question,what was she trying to do, instead of telling her the truth"
Aru:"Abhi di,,woww, u seem close haaa,are you trying to steal your jiju,i would never forgive okkay,my first love leaving me"

Feeling angry and frustrated at the same time ,abhi opened the door to enter the room"Akshara"
Aru:"Dr Abhimanyu,you are here,"Aru blushed at his sight,a habit she never had before.
So he came here tooo.but for what,to surprise her,was he hiding for that.
Aru:"so why are you here Dr, your family is down meeting elders"
Abhi:'Aksharaa, should i explain things to her,or do you feel,you should "
Aru"whatt....??"

Aru was being called by mimi to come down,akshu pushed her downstairs:"its a surprise,go down ,dont ruin it"
And she dragged her out of the room,aru feeling happy but a little confused left the room

Abhi who was following Aru was stopped by Akshu
Abhi:"i dont know what you are doing,but yes i love a girl and am not ashamed but proud,so it is your wish to reject me ,but my right to tell anyone, means anyone"

Kairav:"Aksu tell Aru the truth,dont let her live in some imagination and make her break into pieces."

Akshu:"one minute bhai, i have to break someone else imagination even before that and that is what am doing,
Listen Mr Dr Abhimanyu Birla,
I , Akshara Goenka doesn't loves you or never had,i have never made any sort of actions which make you think so i wonder why you are behaving like this.and this girl Arohi loves you and both your families too loves you,i dont see a problem here,for u acting strange "

Abhi:"Acting strange,what are you even telling Akshara,i love u,cant u see the problem,and what are you blabbering about your sisters love,i love you"

Akshu:"AND ,I DONT,I DONT LOVE YOU ABHI,, ABHIMANYU."saying this Akshu turned her face and Kairav saw a tear trying her best not to leave her eyes, failing miserably dripping down.
Abhi:"why are you lying Akshara?
Akshu:"have i ever told you so ,Made any advances for you to feel so,what the hell are you talking,leave me ,Mr Birla and remember i hate Doctors and Lovers,i hate...."

Feels helpless and not having the energy to fight more even with his family,Abhi left the room and the house the way he came
A boy who lost the dream,came here hoping to gather it back felt as if ,he should never have dreamed.
GENIUS ABHIMANYU BIRLA LOST FOR THE FIRST TIME,IN THE GAME OF LOVE.