L'Arc~en~Ciel's worst nightmare

Start from the beginning

“We’ve been expected you,” said a voice from hyde’s back. hyde looks for the voice and a beautiful blonde foreign girl show up. She has a long blonde hair, with a pale face, red lips, and a really white skin. The girl isn’t alone, there’s 3 other girls along with her, they have similar appearances, but just different in the hair colors.

“Who are you?” ask hyde, he then quickly thought maybe the girls are the owner of the house, although hyde quickly doubt his own thinking. The girls are too young to own the house, and their beauty really doesn’t suit with the house condition. hyde soon assumed the girls are the house owner children.

“We live here,” said the first blonde.

“Where’s your parents?” she shakes.

“We don’t have any parents,” hyde still, does she mean their parents has passed away or were they orphans’? The blonde smiles with temptation and move closer to hyde. She reaches his hand and led him to the sofa. The other girls follow her. hyde sits at the sofa surrounding by the girls. They smile and start to move really closer on him now; they are trying to seduce hyde.

“We’ve been expecting you,” said the blonde. hyde doesn’t understand what she means. 

Then, what happen with the rest of the band?  Do they really take separate way with hyde? No, they aren’t. tetsuya was thinking about the house decorations and the colors for the carpets and wallpapers when he realizes he was left alone. He looks for the others but doesn’t find them either, he only see hall and a mirror. tetsuya does the same thing like hyde, he saw the mirror’s surface flowing like water and when he touch it, suddenly he was inside a room along with beautiful girls. The same thing happen to ken, when he’s busy thinking about parties (and of course girls), he suddenly was alone. He does what hyde and tetsuya has do. What about yuki? He’s pretty the same. He’s busy looking around and thinking about something when he realizes his friends aren’t with him. And the same thing happens to him too. What happen after it?

At tetsuya’s room, his situation is the same like hyde. The girls took him to a sofa and surround him. They are seducing him. While they started to touch tetsuya in some parts of his body, tetsuya was thinking.

“It’s odd, the house keeper said that this house is abandon long time ago, so why are they here?”

“Damn, it would be a problem if the others found out,”

“They might think I’m the one who keep them here and they definitely don’t want to move here,” tetsuya is so confused, but he surely knows the one would be very pleased with the girls. tetsuya then finally realize what the girls are doing to him, they have touch him at places that shouldn’t be touched.

“What are you doing?” ask tetsuya.

In the mean time, at ken’s room, he’s really pleased with the girls around him and can’t stop looking at their beautiful face and awesome bodies. ken smiles to himself.

“Why tetsuya doesn’t say there are beautiful girls here,” ken becomes more excited when the girl started touching him. ken puts his arms around the girls so they would be closer.

What about yuki? Pretty much the same, but he was quiet from the very beginning till when the girls took him to the sofa. When the girls started to touch him, yuki keep still too. What happen next? Just read on to find out.

The situation for each rooms are the same, the four guys were sitting at the sofa and surrounded by beautiful girls. This is what happens when the touches begin.

hyde     : “You shouldn’t be doing this, what your parents would say? And what are you doing here too? It’s not a place for girls like you, you should go home,”