"Yeah." Yu Qi nodded.

"I will go and see you on that day." Zhu Xiao Ling said.

"How about your sister? Is she also graduating this year?" Yu Qi asked.

"Yes. However, it has been scheduled for the next month. By the way, she has already entered the military compound as a soldier." Zhu Xiao Ling gave information about her sister, Zhu Lao Lin.

"I see." Yu Qi nodded.

"Senior Tang, since you are already here, can you show us your ability? I really want to see the queen of shooting competition." A first year member asked Yu Qi politely.

"Sure, why not?" It was her junior in the shooting club. She could satisfy his request.

.....

After having dinner with her friends, as they planned, they went to Rose Night Club. Since it just passed 9 p.m., the people in the club were not that many. Yu Qi already made the reservation so that, they could enter directly.

The club entrance had two guarda controlled the entrance. So, the minor had no chance to enter since the guard would ask for your identity card.

Yu Qi was surprised when she first time saw this rule. Usually, a night club would not bother about that so much. If the minor had money to spend in the night club, the night club did not mind having them inside.

Yu Qi gave her identity card to the guard. When the guard saw the name on the identity card, they asked her politely.

"Miss Tang, how many are your friends?" The guard asked.

"Six people including me." Yu Qi answered.

"Then, you and your friends can directly enter the club." The guard gestured Yu Qi and her friends to enter the club.

They entered the club.

"They don't have to check our identity card?" So Pang Lim asked.

She had come multiple times here. Each times she came, the guard would definitely check her identity card. Even though her friend already made the reservation.

C792 - 792: Visiting Rose Night Club Again

"I don't know." Yu Qi made a gesture that she also did not know anything.

"Don't think about an insignificant thing too much." Mei Lilli felt that matter was not worth thinking about.

"Okay... Okay..." So Pang Lim gave up thinking about that matter.

They headed to the reservation room. Entering the room, they immediately ordered some drinks and snacks. So Pang Lim saw some drinks with weird colour so she wanted to try to order them.

"Look, there are some drinks in beautiful colour. Let's order and try them." So Pang Lim said.

"Don't order them if you don't know what its contains. It may have dangerous substances." Mei Lilli stopped So Pang Lim. "I really doubt your identity as a medical student."

"I study about human skin. Not in those substances." So Pang Lim rebuked.

"Usually those beautiful drinks have a high concentration of alcohol. One sip and you are down. It targets women to drink since it has a beautiful colour that usually women will like to choose." Yu Qi explained.

"Erk... That dangerous? Okay... I will not order those drinks." So Pang Lim shook her head.

The room had a lot of games. It even had a karaoke set. Mei Lilli liked to sing. She immediately grabbed the microphone and chose the song that she wanted to sing.