Now everyone stopped eating hot pot, they all looked at his brother, and secretly took pictures of him.

    Su Yu immediately said to them: "No sneak shots!"

    It wasn't because of anything else, but because her brother really didn't like sneak shots.

    Su Yanxing was immersed in this kind of honey-like happiness, so he didn't notice those sneak shots immediately.

    However, when he found out, seeing Su Yunai fiercely threatening others not to take pictures of him, he immediately felt that he had eaten double honey.

    Then, Su Yanxing blushed and glanced around coldly.

    Those little girls hurriedly put away their phones shyly. They looked at Su Yu and Su Yanxing, and for a moment they didn't know who to envy.

    Sheng Tianyang called a taxi and came here with a big cake in his hand. After coming, he didn't go to Su Yu and Su Yanxing immediately, but went to the manager first, gave the cake to the manager, and said After a while, someone celebrated his birthday and proposed his own ideas.

    It is not the first time that a hot pot restaurant has held birthdays for people, and they are very experienced in this regard.

    Sheng Tianyang went in to look for Su Yu and Su Yanxing with a cool face, and he saw Su Yu and Su Yanxing sitting in that corner at a glance.

    There is no other reason, it is because of their good looks.

    "Brother! Little sister!"

    Sheng Tianyang's cool face immediately raised a big smile, and he opened his mouth to call brother, and opened his mouth to call sister, with an extremely familiar tone.

    He also carried a large bag in his hand.

    The others were secretly looking at Su Yu and Su Yanxing's table, but they saw that another handsome guy came in just such a short time!     Su Yu stared at the big bag in Sheng Tianyang's hand, and asked curiously

    : "What are you?"

I can see his brother all the time.

    But it's a pity that before his butt sat down, Su Yanxing pulled him up and sat beside him.

    Sheng Tianyang's face almost turned red, showing some embarrassment, thinking, so his brother wanted to sit with him.

    My brother really dotes on me, these words are almost written on his face.

    Su Yu: "..."

    Su Yanxing: "..."

    Sheng Tianyang had those big bags in his arms, and he took out many small bags from them.

    "This is my birthday present for my brother, brother, happy birthday!

    " Why do you need so many birthday presents? "

    Su Yu looked at these things, there were at least seven or eight.

    Sheng Tianyang smiled brightly, without a trace of haze, as if those things in his heart had completely left from the bottom of his heart, and what greeted him was the bright sunshine. Looking at

    him Looking at the seven brightly lit seven stars on his head, Su Yu also smiled happily.

    Sheng Tianyang took out the first gift and said, "This is the first gift since my brother left. For my one year birthday, I pooled my pocket money to buy it. It was a game console. Of course, it is outdated now, but it was very popular at the time! "