Although she hasn't learned it in this life, but in her previous life, because she liked it, she studied it seriously. The teachers who taught her dance said that she has talent, and she likes to play freely.

    "Brother, play it casually first, I'll try to find a tune."

    She watched several choreographies on the Internet, and felt that they didn't quite match the tune. Today she wanted to try dancing to the tune by herself to see how it felt.

    "Okay."

    Su Yanxing liked to see Su Yu like this, and his heart was as sweet and soft as eating fudge.

    Su Yu is not nervous, she has also played... er, the peerless dancer when she travels through various worlds.

    She nodded to Su Yanxing.

    Su Yanxing fiddled with the strings, and Su Yu's toes moved, and he jumped up as if being pulled by the music.

    Su Yu is not a skillful dancer, but an immersive dancer.

    When she dances, she will completely integrate herself into the music, becoming a part of the music, and her body is just an expression of emotion.

    She was completely immersed in her brother's tune.

    Su Yanxing's mind was completely immersed in Su Yu.

    "Brother Feiyuan, it's really hard work. You have to accompany me to school to check the manuscript on weekends."

    Su Niannian said to Gu Feiyuan with a blushing face while holding the manuscript in her hand. Sun Moli.

    Gu Feiyuan was indifferent by nature, after hearing Su Niannian's words, he just smiled lightly, "It's okay."

    Su Niannian looked up at Gu Feiyuan's jade-like cool and beautiful face, and her face turned even redder. She said a little bit: "I can be right at home, but at home, my parents and brothers will only spoil me and say good things about me, so it's better to come to school to correct the manuscript." "Nian

    Nian You are good at everything!" Sun Moli said with a smile without the self-consciousness of a light bulb.

    On a September day, the weather in Jiangcheng was still a bit muggy. A gust of wind blew over the girl's soft black hair, bringing with it a delicate fragrance that seemed to be able to reach the tip of Gu Feiyuan's nose.

    He turned his head to look at her, just in time to meet her pair of timid eyes that looked like little foxes.

    There are green trees behind her, making her even more...

    "Who's playing the zither?"

    Gu Feiyuan heard the sound of the guqin, and was immediately attracted to it.

    Su Niannian also heard it: "Maybe it's a classmate who came to the school to rehearse the program."

    Sun Moli frowned: "I have read the program list, and it seems that no one plays the guqin... Could it be Su Yu?"

    She I patted my thigh, and suddenly remembered: "I remember Su Yu and Su Yanxing's show is classical dance.

    " Ask me."

    Su Niannian shook her head, took a quick look at Gu Feiyuan, saw that Gu Feiyuan was looking towards the classroom where the music was coming from, and subconsciously said, "Before Xiao Yu came to my house, the house was selling fish, She still has to help sell fish every day, at a young age, her hands are rough and her face is sunburned, how can she have time to learn those things."