"Wow," Si-hun accidentally bumped into Se-hoon while being distracted.

"Ok, I'm ready," Lila smiled brightly, unintentionally showing off her single dimple.

"Does anyone need help with anything?"

"We need someone to start the fire for the cauldron," Se-hoon nodded.

"Perfect! I'll get started then," she grinned.

"Have you made a fire before?" Si-hun joined her as Lila walked to the cauldron outside the cafeteria.

"I've done it once and it ended up in a disaster if I'm honest," she giggled, "but it wasn't technically my fault!" She tried to defend herself when she saw that Si-hun had started to laugh.

"It was only because it started to rain at the campsite, and my friends had made the firepit on some dirt so it became a muddy mess in an instant," she sighed defeatedly.

"Well since it doesn't look like it'll rain any moment, I think we'll be fine," Si-hun chuckled.

"Exactly! So I should be able to make a decent fire for the pot!" Lila grinned, "Will you be helping me?" she smiled at him.

"O-oh, yeah," Si-hun nodded, "I've never made a fire before but I think I should be able to do it."

"We'll need the fire to be started first, so we can wait for a bit before we start cooking," Se-hoon called out to the entire group, receiving nods from everyone.

Lila and Si-hun looked up.

"We'll get it going quickly then!" Lila smiled and gave Se-hoon a thumbs up.

"Do you guys need any help?" Hyeon-joong walked over to Lila, nonchalantly looking at the cauldron, but before she could say anything else, Si-hun responded.

"We should be all good," he nodded, "it shouldn't be that hard right Lila?" Si-hun looked at the girl.

"Yeah! We're good, thank you for offering though!" she smiled at Hyeon-joong.

The poor guy just quietly walked away and decided to go help Jia with the rice, leaving Lila and Si-hun to work on the fire together.