Episode 1.3

INFERNO

After an hour of good rest, the cast started to feel hungry so after changing into more comfortable clothes, they all decided to head over to the cafeteria.

Lila walked out of the tent wearing tan colored loose slacks with a black belt on and a black crop tank top with thin straps. As simple as her outfit was, it really showed off her toned body and her pretty décolletage. The girl finished off her get up by adding some gold jewelry.

Once she was ready, she headed out along with the other girls. Inside the cafeteria, Lila saw Si-hun and Jun-sik already looking at the ingredients at the counter.

"We'll lose muscle mass here," the idol look alike joked.

"Yeah for real, it's only vegetables," Jun-sik nodded.

"Yeah, only greens."

Lila walked up to them, also peering into the ingredients set up.

"I guess we can think of this show as more of a detox vacation?" she giggled at her own joke.

"Ah," Si-hun chuckled, "you're right."

"It would be a vacation if we didn't have to stress over food and water?" Jun-sik laughed.

"Oh God yeah, having to get the water from so far away really is an issue," Lila gave a sad smile.

"So what do we have here anyway?" She started looking into the pots and bowls.

"We've got some cabbages, garlic, onions and chili peppers," Si-hun nodded.

That's when the rest arrived, talking about how they should divide into groups.

"Some of us can cook, while some get water, and some will clean up," Se-hoon explained his plan.

"Oh wow, getting the water right now will be hard," Ji-yeon mumbled, "it's so hot."

"We can leave that towards the end I think," Se-hoon said, "for now, let's start cooking."

Everyone got up and started moving to different stations in the kitchen, some were going to wash the vegetables while others were going to start with the rice.

Lila looked around, trying to figure out where she would be the most useful.

"Mmm, I should put my hair up for cooking," she mumbled.

Some of the guys were already busying themselves in the kitchen, but they stopped for a second when they saw the pretty girl gathering her hair up and tying it in a high ponytail. With her hair out of the way, her cute face and slim neckline were much more visible.