"How?"

"Lots of walking, then a train!"

"From which station?"

"Dunno!"

[Y/n] sighed, "I could have told you that." She muttered.

"On which train?" Kazuki asked.

"Dunno!"

"Jurisdiction?!"

"Juice? Yes, please!" Miri cheered, and [Y/n] giggled while Kazuki and Rei was annoyed. "Sure, Miri-chan." [Y/n] said and went to get her some juice.

"Mmm, we should get more child-friendly drinks." [Y/n] muttered as the assassins regrouped in the kitchen, "The best we have is soda water."

"It's feeling like a miracle that she made it to that hotel." Rei said.

"My bad for expecting answers from a kid." Kazuki said, "Let's take it slower." [Y/n] nodded in agreement.

"Here you are, Miri-chan." [Y/n] said and set the cup down. Miri took a sip. "Spicy!" She said, and [Y/n] giggled, sitting on the floor with her.

Kazuki and Rei sat at the table. "So, what's your name?" Kazuki questioned.

"I'm Unasaka Miri, and I'm four years old!" Miri said, and Kazuki looked up her name, "My mama's a good singer. She even sings when she works!"

"Where does she work?" Kazuki asked.

"Dunno!" Miri said and began to sing. [Y/n] walked over to the table. "Still nothing to go on." Kazuki said, "And I doubt I'll be able to track a mafia love child."

Miri tried reaching for the computer. "Hands off!" Kazuki said, moving the computer a little, "It's not my choice, but I might check in with Kyu-chan."

"I'll join you." Rei said.

"Who's gonna stay with her?" Kazuki questioned.

"I can." [Y/n] said with a smile.

"Miri wants to see!" Miri said, climbing on Kazuki. Then she knocked over Kazuki's cup.

"A-Are you okay?! Did you get burned?!" Kazuki asked.

"I'm sorry!" Miri said with a giggle.

"Let me get you cleaned up, Miri-chan." [Y/n] said, picking Miri up. She walked up stairs.

"[Y/n] seems to like Miri a lot." Kazuki said while cleaning the mess.

"Yeah..." Rei agreed, "Her... dream was to work with children."

Kazuki smirked, "I'm surprised you even know that."

"She talks a lot." Rei muttered, looking away.

[Y/n] changed Miri into one of her shirts. "Tada!" [Y/n] cheered, bringing Miri into the living room. "It's all big!" Miri said.

"Yeah. Just wear that for a while." Kazuki said, "Be good for [Y/n], alright."

"Aww, no kiss goodbye, Rei?" [Y/n] questioned.

Rei looked at her for a moment. "No." He said and left with Kazuki.

[Y/n] smiled, "Alright, what shall we do, Miri-chan?"

"Does uncle Rei not like kisses?" Miri questioned.

"I guess not. He never wants any." [Y/n] muttered.

"I love my mama's kisses!" Miri said.

"I'm sure you do." [Y/n] said with a giggle and clapped her hands together, "How about a makeover, Miri-chan?"