Always and Forever

Y/n POV

I was sitting in my house while Elena was in the kitchen when I hear my phone ringing in the kitchen. I got up and grabbed it and see my uncle Elijah calling me. "Why is Elijah calling you, babe?" Elena asked me. "Don't know but we'll find out." I told her before answering the phone and put it on speaker. "Hey, uncle. What do you need?" I asked him. "Little warrior, your father has been in a bit of a bind. I want you and Elena to come to New Orleans to help me with him." Elijah said. Me and Elena looked at each other confused. "What kind of a bind?" Elena asked him. "Someone has been conspiring against him." Elijah told us. "We'll be there." I told him. "Alright see you soon little warrior." Elijah said and hanged up the phone.

"So I guess we'll start packing then." Elena said. We both went to our room and packed a couple bags because we don't know how long we'll stay there. After a couple minutes we got done and headed to my car. Once we got in I started the car and headed to New Orleans.

3 hours later

I finally got to New Orleans and got out of the car with Elena following me. We looked around and see Elijah waiting for us. We both walked towards him and when he sees us he smiles at us. "Good to see you guys again." Elijah told us. "Good to see you too, Elijah." I said to him. "So what now?" Elena asked Elijah as she held my hand. "Follow me." Elijah said as we walked to a cemetery and see some witches looking at me and Elena. We got into a tomb as see Hayley here. What is she doing here? "What's going on?" I asked them politely. "Well, long story short your father Niklaus has slept with Hayley and is now pregnant with your younger sibling." Elijah explained. "Wait, so you're telling me that my dad had gotten Hayley pregnant." I said.

"Yep, and now I need to get your father. Can you look after Hayley?" Elijah asked me. "Of course, Hayley is a part of my pack. I protect my pack." I told him. He looked at me proudly and left the tomb. I looked at Elena who went close to me and hugged me. But I noticed something oddly weird two more heartbeats in her stomach. I looked at the witches who was already looking at me. "Can it be possible that I can get Elena pregnant?" I asked them. "Yes, it's possible. Why?" One of the witches asked. "Because I just heard 2 more heartbeats in her stomach." I told them. They all looked at us shocked while Elena looked at me. "When we're you gonna tell me?" I asked her. "Well I was gonna tell you after we ate dinner but then Elijah called and we had to be here, I guess I just forgot to tell you." Elena explained to me. "I've never been so happy until right now." I told her as I was happy.

Just then Elijah came in the tomb following my dad. My dad saw me and gave me a shocked look. "Little warrior, what are you doing here?" Dad asked me. "Well Elijah called me and told me and Elena to come here as fast as we could." I explained to him. Then one witches who I now know as Sophie deveraux is explaining that Hayley is pregnant with his baby aka my sibling. "No. It's impossible." Dad said. How is it impossible? I mean look at me. I wasn't supposed to be born but here we are. "This is a lie. You're all lying. Vampires cannot procreate." Dad said. "But werewolves can. Magic made you a vampire, but you were born a werewolf. You're the original hybrid, the first of your kind while your daughter Y/n is the first tribrid and this pregnancy is one of natures loopholes." Sophia told him.

Dad turned to Hayley. "You've been with someone else. Admit it!" Dad said as me and Elijah stopped him from coming closer to her. "Hey, I've spent days held captive in a freaking alligator bayou because they think that I'm carrying some magical miracle baby. Don't you think I would've fessed up if it wasn't yours?" Hayley told him. "My sister gave her life to perform the spell she needed to confirm this pregnancy. Because of Jane-Anne's sacrifice, the lives of this girl and her baby are now controlled by us. We can keep them safe, or we can kill them." Sophie told us making me growl and let my tribrid face out. "Calm down little warrior." Dad told me. These witches cannot kill my younger sibling before they are born. Elena grabbed my arm making me calm, I just glared at the witches.