Cheater

у/и нσυѕєтυєѕ∂αу, мαя¢н 7тну/и ρσν

у/и нσυѕє
тυєѕ∂αу, мαя¢н 7тн
у/и ρσν

You woke up to your phone going off thousands of notifications blew up your phone

You woke up to your phone going off thousands of notifications blew up your phone. You finally had the strength to grab your phone and saw they were from insta.

You opened one of the dms and saw it was a video. The video was of dd at some party he told you about last night.

There was a girl winding on his lap while Jumbotron Shit Poppin by Drake was playin.

When you saw it you started to tear up a little bit not being able to take your eyes off it. Once the video was over, you put your phone down and just stared full blown crying.

"Yo y/n what's up why you crying" your friend Dayani asked walking in the room. You picked the phone up and threw it she got up from sitting on the bed.

And picked up the phone and you heard the video play. She put the phone down and rubbed your back.

"Y/n niggas ain't shit" Dayani said getting up and leaving. You were still in the bed crying when your phone started ringing.

You answered and it was dd

You
Hello

Hubby💗🙈
Yo why you sound sad wha happened

You
BECAUSE YOU FUCKIN CHEATED ON WITH A DAMN SMOOCHIE

Hubby💗🙈
Wha I wasn't cheating on you

You
Yes tf you were I saw the video of you at that party you told me about

Hubby💗🙈
Y/n lemme explain-

You
No fuck that lose my damn number I fuckin hate you

Hubby💗🙈
Y/n-

And with that you hung up, you got up and went to the bathroom. You turned on the shower and waited until it was the way you liked it.

You hopped in and put your face under the water. Washing you red puffy face you did a everything shower to make yourself feel better.

Time skip

Once you were done you put on some Nike pros and a essentials hoodie. You went downstairs and got some breakfast.

"You ok now" Dayani said walking to you "yes I'm fine" you said going on your phone and pulling up greys anatomy.

"Yani" you said looking up from your phone "yeah" she said looking at you. "I feel like going out"

"Out where tho" she said looking confused "like maybe"- you got cut off by banging on the front door and dds voice

"Yo y/n open this fucking door" he yelled banging harder.

Dds pov

I just got off the phone with y/n and she found out what happened at the party last night

I just got off the phone with y/n and she found out what happened at the party last night. It wasn't even like that fr.

I gotta go over there and explain even tho I was guilty asf I still wanna apologize. I grabbed my keys put on my crocs and left out the house.

After the 5 minute drive I got there and ran up the stairs the her house. I banged on the door while yelling at her the open the door.

"DD GO TF AWAY" she yelled "NO open this fucking door. She finally came to the door and opened it.

"What" she said tearing up "mami pls just let me in" I said looking at her closely. She moved to the side slightly and I walked in.

"Bro why you here" Dayani said walking towards me. "Chill I just wanna talk to her" I said backing up a little.

"Fuck you wanna talk about dd" y/n said walking back to the kitchen "I wanna talk in your room"

Your pov

You looked at Dayani and back at dd "Ight" you sighed grabbing your bowl of cereal.

You went upstairs as dd followed you. Y'all went in the room and sat on on the bed. "So what did you wanna talk about"

You said as you mugged him as hard as you could. "I just wanna say I'm sorry mh it wasn't Fr like that they was daring me to I ain't wanna do it but they made my mami."

He said staring at you, "dd ion gaf if they dared you I'm still your girl" you said looking every which way but him.

"I know and I'm sorry pls" he said getting closer. "The hell you mean pls you think I'm take you back" you said laughing.

"Y/n it's not funny I'm being fr mh" "dd until you show me you being fr you gotta go."

You said getting up "Ight bet" he said pulling back down.

746words
Y'all I'm tired asf 😭
Anyways how y'all like this one I think I did pretty good