The blonde next to me quickly stopped and turned to face me. She put her hands on my shoulders and looked into my eyes. 

"Girl, of course he seemed off, he was practically drooling over you", she said. 

I looked at her in surprise. She couldn't have been serious so I started laughing. 

"What?", I said. "You can't be serious, Rudy and I are friends, just like you and me"

"If you say so, but I bet he has a thing for you", Mads replied and shrugged. 

I just shook my head at her words and we kept walking. 

We took a little break between all the scenes and me, Madelyn and Maddie decided to just hang out in my trailer and play cards. 

"Okay, I'll shuffle the cards", Maddie said taking the cards. 

I picked up my cards and looked through them. 

"Ooo, you guys are going to lose so hard on this", I said with a small laugh. 

"Let the fight begin", Maddie said with a creepy smile and we shook hands as if to make a deal. 

"It's on", Mads nodded with a serious face. 

After playing cards for a while we heard laughter outside the trailer. I looked out the small window with Madelyn and Maddie behind me. We all started laughing when we saw Chase, JD, Rudy and Austin running around like real idiots while Drew filmed them. 

"What are they doing?", Mads said between her laughs. 

"I have no fucking idea", Maddie laughed. 

"They look like five idiots", I finally said. 

"Yeah, they probably are too", Maddie nodded. 

We got out of the trailer and went out to our crazy friends. Drew was still filming while Rudy, Chase, JD and Austin ran around chasing each other around the chateau. Rudy had found a skateboard and was riding around on it, making him much faster than the others. Drew turned the camera on us girls as we came walking. 

"Can you please tell everyone what's going on here", he said. 

"Nah, this is just like a normal day for us", I said, nodding at boys. 

"Yeah, they are like this all the time", Mads nodded. 

Rudy came up and threw me a skateboard with a grin. 

"I know that you want to", he said. 

I turned to the camera again and nodded. 

"He's right", I said and started to go after Rudy. 

"Yay Ellie is with us!", JD shouted when he saw me.

My brown hair fluttered in the wind as I rode around on my board in front of Rudy. He had tried to taught me to skateboard not too long ago, but I can't say I'm good at it right away. So, I wasn't too surprised when I hit a rock and the boards below me gave way. I flew like a mitten through the air and landed next to the board which still had rolling little wheels even though it was upside down. 

It was quiet for a while and I didn't really understand what had happened, until I heard a familiar voice call my name, it was Rudy of course. 

"Ellie!", he shouted and came running towards me where I was sitting on the ground. "What happened?"

"I don't know, I fell I guess because I'm sitting on the ground", I said, grinning a little. 

Rudy sighed and smiled a little. I started to brush off the dirt that got on my clothes and that's when I noticed that I was bleeding on my knee. Rudy must have noticed too because his smile quickly disappeared. 

"You're bleeding", he said with a worried look. 

The others came running from the other side of the house and saw us on the ground. 

"Guys, what's going on?",  Drew asked. 

"Omg, Ellie you're bleeding", Mads said and sat down next to me. 

"I'm fine, it's nothing", I said to calm them down and started to stand up. 

The others completely ignored me and started helping me back to the trailers. It wasn't long until we were about to start the next scene and we needed to get ready, but Rudy insisted that I come with him to his trailer so he could help me with the wound. 

I sat down on a couch and Rudy started cleaning my wound. It stung quite a bit, but i tried to ignore it. I looked down at him and couldn't help but smile, it was so kind of him to do this. He looked up at me and smiled when he saw me looking at him. 

"What is it?", he giggled. 

"Nothing", I started, but then I regretted it. "It's just, you don't have to do this". 

"I know", he said, continuing to clean the wound. 

                              .。:+**+:。..。:+**+:。..。:+**+:。..。:+**+:。.

Don't mind me, I'm just here building a relationship :)