𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏. 𝟏𝟓

Start from the beginning

She motioned him to come to her with her hand, a kind smile still on her face. He approached her, the two still not noticing him leaving. Y/N crouched down before the kid, to have more connection with him, and held his hand.

"Are you okay? You don't have any injuries or anything hurts, right?" The boy shook his head no.

"I'm okay, just got scared," he said.

"It's okay to be scared, crazy things happen," she assured him and stood up. "Come one, let's get out of this creepy place," he nodded, smiling, and both left the room.

"Hey, where's Y/N-chan and the little boy?" Kugisaki asked, noticing that they were missing.

"Huh? They left?"

"Of course they left! You kept saying that breaking in from the window is normal! It's not!" She punched his head, annoyed.

"Ow! But I did that once and no one complained!"

◖♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬◗

Fushiguro and Gojo followed Y/N to leave the kid back to his home as the mission was completed. The boy waved his hand with a big smile on his face.

"I live over there! Thanks again!" He yelled before rubbing back to his home.

Y/N happily waved him back, a sad smile on her lips. She saw the little boy ran to his mother's embrace and went inside their home. She dropped her hand from waving like a dead weight.

Her gaze longing on that simple, and yet, heartwarming exchange between a mother and her child. She internally wished she had something like that, too bad they were the worst.

Gojo observed the girl as he caught on her lost gaze, and placed his arm around her, waking up from her internal turmoil  and deep thoughts.

"Come on, I bet you're hungry," he chimed in with his usual happy-go-smile.

"I'm starving!" she remarked, matching his smirk.

They all walked back to where Itadori and Kugisaki were waiting. Fushiguro was just entertaining himself with his phone... Or just avoiding any type of contact with the teacher –he sometimes can be aggravating, just sometimes–.

"Good Joseph! We made sure the kid got home," Gojo obnoxiously announced with his voice. "Now, shall we go grab some food?"

"Steak!"

"Sushi!"

"Leave it all to me! What about you, Mochi?" he asked her, still arm casually around her shoulders.

"Everything works for me, except for anything that has artichokes in it. I hate artichokes."

"Noted. And you, Megumi?"

Fushiguro didn't answer, he was busy scrolling down his feed in his phone, completely ignoring him or being genuinely concentrated on the device, either way he didn't answer quick.

Gojo pushed his students to walk, leaving the emo one behind, "Okay, let's go."

"Huh?"

◖♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬◗

After eating outside, everyone went to their respective rooms to rest and prepare for the next mission –and yes, Itadori went to retrieve Kugisaki's backpack and luggage from the lockers–.

Y/N bid good night to everyone after visiting and getting a check up from Irieri-san. She entered her room and locked the door, in case that Gojo decided that it'll be a good idea to gossip at an unholy hour.

She sighed as she changed to her pijamas, and brushed her teeth and hair. She took off the upside down lilly earring, holding a jingle bell and a white feather half tinted in blood red –similar to zhongli's earring, sorry I'm still bad with descriptions–.

The ghost girl let herself fall into the mattress, face down and instantly fell asleep.

It barely passed thirty seconds till she felt that she wasn't in her room anymore. She groaned, annoyed to be in this predicament, again, but decided to not move at all.

'Maybe if I just stay still, everything will go back and I'll get some sleep.'

The mattress and the blankets were still missing, Y/N groaned again, still face down and, strangely, it made bubbles.

'Bubbles?'

She lifted her face from, what it seemed, blood filled water and a mountain of animal skulls.

"Oh?"

◖♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬◗

Hey guys!Sorry for being missing for a whole year and something, got caught up with school, mental health issues and you know

Hey guys!
Sorry for being missing for a whole year and something, got caught up with school, mental health issues and you know.

I completely understand those readers that wait for so long to get an update from their fave stories and understand those writers on how long it takes to write a chapter.

I am not sure what is going to be schedule for this fic but I'll try my best to do it in a constant set time.

Again, sorry for the long wait and thank you for reading, I look forward to your votes and comments.