𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏. 𝟒

"ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴜᴍʙ?"
_____

                                  "ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴜᴍʙ?"_____

◖♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬◗

𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒
fixing the flowers he bought before going to the hospital. Her grandfather was facing away from him after his failed efforts to tell him about his parents. Itadori put the vase just before the big windows showing the night falling.

"Yuuji."

The teen turned to him after hearing his name. "Hmm? "

"You're a strong kid, so help others. Even if it's only those closest to you, just save the people you can.

It's okay if you lose your way, and don't worry about whether they'll thank you or not.

Just save as many people as you can, even if it's only one. "

The salmon pink-haired boy turned his body fully to his grandfather's voice. His face showing surprise by his words.

"When you die, you should be surrounded by people. Don't end up like me. "

A deadly silence dominated the hospital room. It left the boy confused and worried.

"Grandpa? "

◖♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬◗

Itadori signed a couple of papers after they took his grandfather's body away and got all his stuff inside a bag.

"Thays all of the necessary paperwork. " She said softly.

"Okay. Thank you for everything. "

"Are you sure you're okay? " The nurse asked him.

"Well, this is my first time dealing with something like this, so it doesn't feel real yet. Grandpa would snap if I kept moping around, though, so I'll just have to laugh as I roast him up. " He replied showing a small smile.

He then felt another presence in the hall of the hospital and gazed at it. A boy with black clothing stood in the shadow.

"Itadori Yuuji, right?"

The nurse stared at both confused as the pinky boy.

"I'm Fushiguro from Jujutsu Tech and this is my classmate-"

"Y/N?!"

The girl stepped out of the shadow of her classmate and waved at him with the other hand on her jacket's pocket.