Chapter 131 - 139

Start from the beginning

    "Look, they say you are a perfect match for Duan Huai'an!!!"

    Xie Jing finally understood what kind of monster Qi Yu was acting today.

    This can be jealous.

    And it's okay to be jealous, but to be jealous of a man.

    This man is still Duan Huaian.

    The two of them eat a man's vinegar at the same time.

    For a moment, Xie Jing even wanted to let Duan Huai'an disappear into this world and let it go, so as not to appear in their world when he had nothing to do.

    Xie Jing glanced at the address.

    Then he took out a laptop from the cabinet, it was silver and white, with a strong sense of technology.

    He tapped the keyboard lightly a few times.

    In less than three minutes, Qi Yu discovered that the entry about Duan Huai'an had completely disappeared on Weibo.

    Qi Yu: "!!!"

    "No, no, no."

    "How can I send Duan Huai'an comments from those netizens who praised him?"

    Xie Jing looked calm, and tapped the keyboard a few more times.

    Directly made a simple praise applet.

    The smart boasting applet is more sincere than the boasting of real netizens.

    Qi Yu couldn't help giving her boyfriend an appreciative look.

    Sure enough, she was still inferior to Xie Jing in terms of computer technology.

    His brain reacted too fast.

    Qi Yu can also do such a simple small program, but the main reason is that he reacts quickly.

    Qi Yu sincerely praised her boyfriend, and by the way gave him a kiss, and then she got the applet in her pocket.

    Although I don't know why my girlfriend is committed to making Duan Huai'an a Buddha, but as long as she doesn't like Duan Huai'an, Xie Jing will support her in everything she does.

    But——

    if Qi Yu wants to leave him...

    Xie Jing's eyes suddenly became cold and dark.

    next second.

    Qi Yu tugged on Xie Jing's sleeve: "Mom and Second Brother are coming back soon." "

    I saw fans are waiting at the airport."

    "Let's go."

    When Qi Yu was eating dessert just now, by the way I glanced at the news about Ms. Bai's comeback that had climbed to the top three in the hot search.

    This reality show has really garnered countless attention from the very beginning.

    What kind of bullshit, who has a bad relationship with whom, isolation, sisters and sisters on camera, who don't answer off camera, all kinds of tearful scenes that everyone wants to see.

    Today's hot search is not in vain.

    Because in order to catch up with the heat, the first episode will air tonight.

    It just happened to be the day when the itinerary was completely over.

    No, it hasn't been aired yet, and the amount of topics has already broken the record for variety show topics.