Qi Yu looked at her quietly, without the timidity of facing a strange woman at all.

    The woman smiled at her: "I'm Xie Jing's mother, can we have a chat?"

    Following the direction she indicated, Qi Yu looked towards the coffee shop opposite the school.

    Qi Yu thought that he couldn't find Xie Jing anyway.

    Instead, I can meet this woman who calls herself Xie Jing's mother for a while.

    Although the woman doesn't look bad, she and Xie Jing don't look like the two of them at all.

    Qi Yu now hates herself for not reading carefully before.

    She didn't even notice what Xie Jing's family background was.

    All he knew was that his parents were divorced, and because of the family environment, he had always been unreasonable.

    Qi Yu turned his head to look at the woman who was well-dressed and well-dressed. Is this his real mother or stepmother?

    Tsk.

    dog system. It hasn't been upgraded yet, otherwise you can ask it about Xie Jing's identity and background.

    As everyone knows...

    Xiao Liu's upgrade this time is because of Bai Yueguang's family background.

    Before it was upgraded, I didn't know.

    Naturally, this is a later story.

    At present, Xiao Liu has not finished upgrading yet.

    Qi Yu could only face this strange woman by herself.

    The last time Qi Yu came to this cafe was his mother and Xie Jing together.

    This time, I didn't expect it to be her and Xie Jing's mother.

    On the contrary...it's fate.

    Qi Yu smiled playfully and ordered a cup of milk tea.

    He didn't feel that he had no taste at all, so he quietly watched the woman order an American style.

    Tsk.

    Drinking iced American style in cold weather, this aunt is in good physical condition.

    After seeing the milk tea Qi Yu ordered, Mrs. Xie suddenly smiled: "Miss Qi seldom drank milk tea when she was in the country."

    Since she was able to come, she must have checked Qi Yu's identity.

    Qi Yu didn't expect that she would be exposed so soon.

    Sure, it's not my real mother.

    Qi Yu's red lips curled up: "Oh, Madam Xie didn't even learn basic etiquette before marrying into Xie's family."

    She vaguely remembered that Xie Jing's stepmother was not a lady of everyone. As for what she did before, she was really serious. I'm not impressed.

    Now Qi Yu is a little annoyed.

    She wanted to attack Xie Jing, but she didn't even know Xie Jing's basic family situation.

    No wonder the Raiders couldn't beat him.

    It's only now that Qi Yu realizes that he really seems to be a little casual towards Xie Jing.

    No, she must be more serious in the future.

    Otherwise, it will be the year of the monkey and the month of the horse to capture people.